Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by cqwrteur View Post
    Leveling isn't grinding because you would never do the same content.
    with the way levelling is that's not true as there is only 4 zones to level in if there were more zones with more options like mop where i could go kasarang and skip valley if i wanted for ac henge but with a few more option like that then id agree

Leveling is good now? hmhm.

Jump to 21 min
    I have no interest in arguments by people who base their opinions on Youtube videos, sorry.
    Leveling is great. Get real. If you can't enjoy the game, the way you're approaching it sucks, it's unhealthy for you and you should quit.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by thunderdragon2 View Post
    with the way levelling is that's not true as there is only 4 zones to level in if there were more zones with more options like mop where i could go kasarang and skip valley if i wanted for ac henge but with a few more option like that then id agree
    lol. you pay the same money for an expansion and get 1/10 contents compared to vanilla? hmhm

lol. you pay the same money for an expansion and get 1/10 contents compared to vanilla? hmhm
    didn't play in vanilla as i didn't know wow existed back then but i'm getting alot of content that i WANT to do for my money and as i said in one of my earlier post levelling isn't something i want to spend ages doing, if you want to nostalgia of vanilla back go play on the private servers.

Quote Originally Posted by Hiram View Post
    Never got why they scraped the idea of scenarios completely. They were perfect story-mmo-leveling content. Far better than gathering carrots and killing birds.
    They pretty much excluded healers or tanks. Groups that ended up getting both were slow as shit or even worse a group with tripple healers. Then you had a few scenarios you needed 1 or both while others you only wanted dps. It was a flawed system to please the masses that don't want to tank or heal, shitting on those that do. Since all other forms of the game needs these roles and they are what are in short supply most of them time adding things to discourage them from playing is a poor idea.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hashtronaut View Post
    I think the main issue is some people treat this game like a job, and are very intense.

It's a game that suppose to be for fun. Oh, and if you want to level more you can, make an alt? Personally I enjoy leveling while it's happening but am happy when it's over and I'm at cap.
    I'm sorry, I think that never works because the game always encourages or even pushes you to the end game.
    Just Look at WoD/MoP legendary questline. What if you get to level cap slower than the raid reset day? good luck, you have to waste another week for grinding quest items.

10+ Year Old Account
    We're not doing this thread again with you. This is just an excuse for you to, again, make fun of and belittle anyone who enjoys arena.