Unhappy How do you say in English ? Do as I say, no as I do ? (Canada about to be sued for..

...protectionism. Groovy.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/business/cana...stry-1.3932722

That's rich.

Ontario milk pricing policies adopted last April are hurting U.S. exports of ultra-filtered milk used to make dairy products, costing thousands of American jobs especially in border states like Wisconsin and New York, said a letter sent Wednesday to the incoming president and his trade nominees.
    NAFTA's*demise would devastate U.S. auto industry, think-tank's report says
    Why Trump's new trade representative could take a 'hard line' with Canada
    The policy allows Canadian dairy processors to buy domestic milk at world market prices instead of higher prices controlled by the national supply management system. The U.S. dairy groups say that provides the processors with an incentive to cut milk imports.
    "The entire U.S. dairy industry is being hurt, as milk prices are being driven down nationally by Canada's trade actions," they wrote.
    The groups say an ongoing effort to implement a national policy puts further pressure on American communities that export milk and other dairy products to Canada.
    The U.S. dairy sector says they are already restricted to the Canadian market by "exorbitant tariffs" and limited market access.

Did you link to the right article?

(never mind, I see now)

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Because, excuse me, but being sued for protectionism by Trump would give a whole new sense to the word ''hypocrisy''...as well as being business as usual for Canadians (since 1867, the American conception of either ''protectionism'' and ''free trade'' is ''you buy our stuff at our price, but we find flimsy excuses to not allow you to do the same'')

Deleted
    Do as I say, not as I do

10+ Year Old Account
    Another thread on Canada and also on Trump. At least people are combining them, should cut down on clutter.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    Failed to work in Brexit or German immigrants though.
    That would be for a combined European thread, to also include random shit that happens in Sweden and Adam's blog posts.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    That would be for a combined European thread, to also include random shit that happens in Sweden and Adam's blog posts.
    Love you too

No, really, you don't think it's pretty shameless to ask the POTUS to sue another country for protectionnism ?

I love it when hot russian chicks say "mmm how you say..."
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Love you too
    'I had a barm cake for me tea. Do you have barm cakes in America? Me mam says if I eat any more barm cakes, I'll end up looking like one. Could you imagine that? A gay barm cake? What would that even look like?

I live in Yorkshire, which is God's own country. Is where you live God's own country? I had a stroll on t' moor earlier, avoiding the werewolves of course. Do you avoid werewolves in America?

I've never been to America, went to Donny once, didn't like it. Is America like Doncaster? Or is it more like Hull?'