Deleted

Question Question for Dk's

Hello, I'm sorry if this is in the wrong place but I'm not sure who else to ask...

Frost dks big dragon breath spell (Sindragosa's Fury?) that leaves a white trail on the floor... Is there a way to turn off the graphic? I found a few fights in NH i couldn't see where the stuff on the floor was? we have 2/3 frost dks in our group and at times its not possible to see any of the floor around the boss? I've only done normal so can largely ignore effects like that, but still when i go into heroic I fear I might die.... (I'm not very good)

Just to clarify I'm not asking the dk's to turn it off themselves. I'm looking for a way I can turn off your effect?

Regards
    Ent

Quote Originally Posted by Entenei View Post
    Hello, I'm sorry if this is in the wrong place but I'm not sure who else to ask...

Frost dks big dragon breath spell (Sindragosa's Fury?) that leaves a white trail on the floor... Is there a way to turn off the graphic? I found a few fights in NH i couldn't see where the stuff on the floor was? we have 2/3 frost dks in our group and at times its not possible to see any of the floor around the boss? I've only done normal so can largely ignore effects like that, but still when i go into heroic I fear I might die.... (I'm not very good)

Just to clarify I'm not asking the dk's to turn it off themselves. I'm looking for a way I can turn off your effect?

Regards
    Ent
    Unfortunately I do not think there is a way to turn the effect off directly without effecting other graphics. Basically you would have to dumb down your graphics in order to diminish it. Doing that may not even guarantee it goes away either. It could just be more tolerable, yet at the same time the encounter aoe effects will diminish as well.

Best bet is to just keep an eye on debuffs. There is even add ons out there (If not deadly boss mods) that will tell you to move out of the fire if you happen to be standing in it without knowing.

Hope that helps!

Deleted
    Yeah, I tried to turn down the graphics but all that does is remove the boss ones too...
    oh well, I'll just have to play it by ear.. literally a thing shouting at me that im standing in shit... ty for the reply