Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tratra View Post
    Literally worst instance so far... Just dump it out.

Is there even one person in this community that actually likes Violet Hold dungeon?

Past 7 daily HC's have been VH for me btw which sucks tooooooo much.
    I actually like it, especially after the Manastorms are part of it..
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

10+ Year Old Account
    wouldnt be so bad if portals wouldnt take good 10-15sec each to spawn a mob
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Is there even one person in this community that actually likes Violet Hold dungeon?
    Yup, it's not as good as Black Morass but still cool. Really like the sense of urgency to it.

IMO they should add Mythic+ mode for it, but instead of a time limit for instance completion it should speed up the wave spawn rate.

MoP & WoD: Blizz cmon FFS we want more dungeons man. Too few this expansion and non added in patches."
    Legion: Blizzard, please remove this dungeon, I don't like it."

OP staying true to the meme.

Deleted
    I like it and when I get it as daily HC I enjoy it.

I'd honestly really like if they somehow made a M+ version of it.
    they could either:
    a) make portal spawn faster in addition to the affixed and extra stats
    b) make it controllable by the team when the next portal will spawn

I'd like the option a to happen some day.

7+ Year Old Account

I really like Violet Hold The bosses are nice and have my favorite dungeonboss, the anub'arak boss It is also pretty chill, so i think it brings some relaxation in the daily heroic grind
    May the lore be great and the stories interesting. A game without a story, is a game without a soul. Value the lore and it will reward you with fun!

Don't let yourself be satisfied with what you expect and what you seem as obvious. Ask for something good, surprising and better. Your own standards ends up being other peoples standard.

I like Violet Hold! It is best instance in Legion I wish there would be mythic keys for it ...

Quote Originally Posted by Pereqt View Post
    I like it and when I get it as daily HC I enjoy it.

I'd honestly really like if they somehow made a M+ version of it.
    they could either:
    a) make portal spawn faster in addition to the affixed and extra stats
    b) make it controllable by the team when the next portal will spawn

I'd like the option a to happen some day.
    Good thinking!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    black people have no power, privilege they cannot be racist since they were oppressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    Men are NOT suffering societal hardships due to being male. That doesn't exist in most 1st world countries.

So many good trinkets drop in VH, and the only realistic way to get them in a usable itemlevel is praying to the gods that you get the one you have in your weekly m+ chest.
    I really hope they would make VH m+able, or make the items from there droppable in other instances.

Generally I wished they would somehow tweak the items you get from m+, it looks like we will be doing m+ until the final day of Legion, but the same instances keep dropping the same items (with different itemlevels).
    For someone who progresses only through m+ the same items will stay bis (bar spec changes) he got from the blue heroic version to the (no idea how much) itemlevel at the end of legion, quite boring.

Quote Originally Posted by Rabidfish View Post
    I like it . Quick and easy. So there is at least 1 person that likes it.
    Boring, and not quick, I can run any other dungeon in under 5 minutes flat, I cant run Vio in 5 minutes, and it's boring as you cant speed it up, mobs die to 1 cast.

Or well not 5 minuts, *cough* HoV but pretty much any other.
    These day's Im washed, playing VRchat instead.

i love it, i love the idea of defending a jail break, and having to deal with random bosses each time, also i love how you get crystals to speed up the run wherever you wish to use them (i use them on the last 4 waves before the final boss)

and i fucking LOVE how most of the bosses are references to old bosses in wotlk

the blood princess is the daughter of the blood queen, and has alot of the same mechanics

anubs brood has alot of mechanics anukarak has (more of his heros of the storm version, but sorta like his real fight)

and fester face is a mix of his two prior brothers

and of course ZOMBEH DWAGONS!

and the tentacle face even has shadow crash
    Last edited by FelPlague; 2017-01-19 at 12:50 PM.

Haven't seen one of these threads since WotLK

Deleted
    Why you... No one insults my hair! NO ONE!

I thought Black Morass was horrible, and reusing the mechanic for Violet Hold was a mistake. Bringing back VH a second time just seems like par for the course at this point.

That being said, I don't see any reason to remove it once they've spent the resources to add it.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    I actually like it, especially after the Manastorms are part of it..
    Yeah I found that bit funny especially the part where Millhouse says "I was just enjoying a relaxing vacation at the beach when a chilling sense of dread washed over me.." made me laugh..
    Last edited by grexly75; 2017-01-19 at 01:10 PM.

The completion time of Violet Hold scales pretty poorly with gear. In VH it's mainly the lackluster pack sizes and the downtime that sucks. If you pop cooldowns, they will be gone before the next pack is up, and each pack doesn't last long enough to warrant any long CD usage. None of the monsters pose any type of threat. It's just too easy, and it gets boring.

If they gave the mobs some kind of damage boosting aura, and let us spawn them at our own leisure, it would be quite challenging and fun. But I don't even know what happens if you wipe on trash and they kill the door, do you start over?

yep now that people over gear its great! during week 1 HC VH was a bit rough on the blood queen if people didn't do the mechanics right and/or gear issues.
    Member: Dragon Flight Alpha Club, Member since 7/20/22

Quote Originally Posted by micwini View Post
    MoP & WoD: Blizz cmon FFS we want more dungeons man. Too few this expansion and non added in patches."
    Legion: Blizzard, please remove this dungeon, I don't like it."

OP staying true to the meme.
    Which meme is that? That two different people could want two different things? Or the meme where the forums assume it's the same person asking for both?

15+ Year Old Account
    I enjoy it at times, and don't really want to see it removed.

I do agree with another poster who suggested adding a gong type clickable that would instantly spawn the next wave.
    Mistweaver Monk | Holy Priest

People complaining about 10seconds of down time shows just how impatient and lazy the playerbase has become and how the entire game has just become "gimmie loot now"

You can't have Dalaran without VH. It's a throwback dungeon. You don't have to run it. Just decline when it pops and try again later if you like. I don't mind it. The bosses are all throwbacks to ICC and the RNG of what spawns keeps it... well closer to fresh than the others that are always the same.

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"