Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    It's going to be so much fun when the entire country is a 3rd world shit hole like Mississippi thanks to conservatives.

Republicans lost seats in the Senate and the House.

Trump won by a collective less than 100k votes in the EC, and by almost 3 million in the popular vote.

Its funny that Trumpettes are still jerking themselves off about some kind of landslide they think they won.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    the most funny thing is that trump won with identity politics (catering to the rustbelt white guy), and he didnt even win (popular vote).
    Trumpistas are for a rough train this next 4 (8?) years. But i really wish that he does ok. ok in the sense that he doesnt wreck the world economy, the enviroment, trade deals, etc.
    The Dems will have the House and Senate back in 2018 and two fresh faces for 2020. If Trump lasts until then he'll lost the EC (along with the popular again).

Biggest issue for getting him out (if he's not impeached) will be starting a big war. Bush did it to retain the White House and I'm sure someone on Trump's staff will attempt the same ruse.

Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    the most funny thing is that trump won with identity politics (catering to the rustbelt white guy), and he didnt even win (popular vote).
    Trumpistas are for a rough train this next 4 (8?) years. But i really wish that he does ok. ok in the sense that he doesnt wreck the world economy, the enviroment, trade deals, etc.
    Usual liberal fear mongering talking points. No wonder you guys lost, and will continue to do so.

10+ Year Old Account
    I cant imagine a bragging thread turning into anything other than partisan bickering, which leaves no room for actual constructive debate.

If you want a thread on the inauguration, feel free to start it without the taunting.

closing