Druid Class Hall Champions

Hi all. Just working my way through the druid class hall right now and I was wondering which of the 5 champions does everyone use? I am just about to wrap up and wanted to try and figure out which ones to focus on?

I currently have Brightwing, Zen'Tabra and Keeper Remulos deactivated. Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Depends which OH research you take in tier 4? I went with the boost to Keepers of The Grove (so NOT the treants)

Keeper Remulos has a natural affinity with these troops so he's in. Balance + Skull Bash.
    Sylendra, The Resto bird with Skull bash drops an item that heals troops for free, I use this on a Resto Ancient Tree Powerful troop type, this Gives 2 x Resto Counters.
    ArchDruid Hamul Runetotem Brings Feral and a Minion Counter.
    Broll Bearmantle brings Feral and Dash.
    I use Naralex as my combat Ally as his ability is really awesome. He brings another balance, and +15% on spell missions.

All kitted out with +% chance when paired with Keeps of the Grove, and/or +% chance on missions over 8 hours equipment. Can 200% all missions, while having a quality follower (naralex) in the world for questing(equipped with +gold and OH resources equipment).
    2 Resto, 2 Feral, 2 Balance, 2 Minion Counters. 2 Spell counters (Skull Bashes), 1 Hazard 1 Dash

Further discussion and opposing views [here].

Brightwing, Remulos and Broll deactivated with Keepers of the Grove and Resto Ancient of War. No WQ pet.

All my followers have success chance for missions over 8 hours (30% blue, 40% epic) + success chance when paired with Keepers of the Grove (15% blue, 20% epic I think) items equipped.

Sometimes it would be nice to have a second Dash counter, but that'd bite you in the ass elsewhere and the follower is less efficient (one useless trait) iirc.

I'm pretty much only doing the gold, ap, dungeon and raid missions, no problem at all to reach 200% just about everywhere.

Don't have Moroes, but he probably doesn't really fit in anywhere.

The new follower on 7.2 PTR counters Dash (yay!) and seems rather good otherwise, no useless trait; and you also can have 6 active in total.

Epic!
    15+ Year Old Account
    I use the exact same roster as @neiljwd, but I use Remulos as my combat ally rather than Naralex. That emerald fire is nuts for elite and PvP world quests.

Thank you all. I guess I did a bad job of trying to find a similar thread.

Keyboard Turner
    7+ Year Old Account
    Where does Morose stand in regards to our followers? I'm still gearing him up but supposedly he's really stellar? Is anyone who has him using him, and with what follower set up if so?
    Last edited by Iceh; 2017-01-24 at 06:10 PM.

It depends.

Sylendra and Broll are very nice if you don't really do any world quests (I stopped caring after I hit exalted). Both save garrison resources, by healing troops and reducing mission costs, respectively. If you actually do your daily emissary quest, you probably have more resources than you know what to do with anyway and both of those traits would be useless.

Given that, I use the same setup as Neiljwd to round out the team.
    Diplomacy is just war by other means.