Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Mythic +15 give 900 gear?

Heard that completing a mythic +15 will give 900 gear in the weekly chest starting next reset?

Yes. The weekly chest this week will give:

level 12: 885
    level 13: 890
    level 14: 895
    level 15: 900

After the reset the regular dungeon loot will be changed as well so that it scales up to every level 15 giving 885 loot instead of the current 870 cap at 11+.

Holy sh*t, do depleted keys work for chest? Or do they work only if you complete the dungeon in time?
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by D3athsting View Post
    Holy sh*t, do depleted keys work for chest? Or do they work only if you complete the dungeon in time?
    Depleted keys will indeed count, you just won't get loot from the dungeons itself.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by masterhorus8 View Post
    Depleted keys will indeed count, you just won't get loot from the dungeons itself.
    What? That's not true. When you deplete a key, you get one chest at the end of the dungeon and it also counts for your weekly chest.

The only thing that happens when you deplete a key is just that: you deplete the key.

Quote Originally Posted by Smog View Post
    What? That's not true. When you deplete a key, you get one chest at the end of the dungeon and it also counts for your weekly chest.

The only thing that happens when you deplete a key is just that: you deplete the key.
    Depleted keys do count for the weekly chest. Don't spread misinformation.

Deleted

Thats not true. If you run a depleted +15 and finish it - no matter how - you still get the weekly +15 chest.

the only thing that you don't get for a depleted key is loot at the end of the instance.

It is true, why don't you shut up, go read up. When you've done that come back and apologize for lying.

The weekly chest is based off your "highest completed dungeon for the week". It doesn't matter if you do a depleted 15 and it takes you 47 hours, your chest will still be a 900 item.

10+ Year Old Account

Using depleted keys* (His question referred to depleted keys, and the only hint that he gave that I guess I missed that was referring to depletING the key was his last comment)

Guess I read his question differently than you did. Otherwise, the answer is still yes, if you deplete you key, you'll just have a depleted key at the end with your 1 chest along with your weekly M+ done at that level.
    Last edited by masterhorus8; 2017-01-23 at 05:42 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by snackfeat View Post
    That's what I said. Read the post. "You get one chest at the end of the dungeon AND IT ALSO COUNTS FOR YOUR WEEKLY CHEST.

Quote Originally Posted by Polygnome View Post
    Thats not true. If you run a depleted +15 and finish it - no matter how - you still get the weekly +15 chest.

the only thing that you don't get for a depleted key is loot at the end of the instance.
    False. You get one chest for finishing a dungeon, even if you deplete the key.

edit: Are people reading what I'm writing? I said WHEN you deplete a key. As in, the run in which you deplete the key. No where did I say you get loot for a run which starts FROM a depleted key.

Seems to be some confusion in this thread. If you start a dungeon with a regular Keystone and time expires before you finish you will still get ONE chest at the end and it will also count for your weekly. If you start a run with an already DEPLETED keystone you will NOT get a chest at the end but it will still count towards your weekly chest as long as you finish. If you run a depleted keystone and beat the timer than it will upgrade to a non-depleted keystone at the next level.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by snackfeat View Post
    That's exactly what he said in his post. I suggest re-reading.

That's what I said. Read the post. "You get one chest at the end of the dungeon AND IT ALSO COUNTS FOR YOUR WEEKLY CHEST.

edit: Are people reading what I'm writing? I said WHEN you deplete a key. As in, the run in which you deplete the key. No where did I say you get loot for a run which starts FROM a depleted key.
    He said if you run a depleted key. Thats different to running a key and depleting it.

15+ Year Old Account
    Guess I read his question differently than you did. Otherwise, the answer is still yes, if you deplete you key, you'll just have a depleted key at the end with your 1 chest.
    Yes, if you thought he meant starting a run with a depleted key, that's correct. Rereading it, I'm not sure if he meant starting with a depleted key or a run in which a key is depleted.

Quote Originally Posted by Resentless View Post
    He said if you run a depleted key. Thats different to running a key and depleting it.
    That's not what he said. What he said was "Holy sh*t, do depleted keys work for chest? Or do they work only if you complete the dungeon in time?" which could be read either way. The run where it is depleted, or a run started with a depleted.

And regardless of which way you read his post, my posts are correct and factual. I never said a run using a depleted key would give loot. I specifically said "When you deplete a key".
    Last edited by Smog; 2017-01-23 at 05:46 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Resentless View Post
    Technically, due to the context from the second part of his question, the question I answered was indeed referring to depletING a keystone, not using a depletED keystone.

- - - Updated - - -

Hell, if anyone cares depleting a depleted keystone again will even count. There, everyone happy?

I am wondering the same lol. You actually wrote it completely correct.

One more proof that this forum is full of idiots ^^

There's a difference between depleting a key and using a depleted key to start.

Both count towards your highest weekly mythic for your weekly cache the next week.
    SWTOR Friend Referral code: http://www.swtor.com/r/DzSdz8
    (You get free stuff, I get free stuff, win/win!)

7+ Year Old Account

hes talking about if the key is allready depleted
    so if you run a dungeon with a depleted key, and reach the end, you will get a weekly chest, but you will get no chests
    if you run a dungeon with a normal key then deplete it, you will get a weekly chest, but no chest
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Technically, due to the context from the second part of his question, the question I answered was indeed referring to depletING a keystone, not using a depletED keystone.

- - - Updated - - -

Hell, if anyone cares depleting a depleted keystone again will even count. There, everyone happy?

The question he asked was whether running a depleted keystone and not making the timer(i.e. not undepleting the depleted keystone) still counted for weekly chest. That context doesn't infer in any way he was asking about depleting an undepleted keystone. Idk see how that's hard to understand or why everyone else in this thread is also terrible at reading comprehension.

You quoted another poster who said that depleted keys count by saying it's not true. So what do you really mean then?