Skittish and Teeming

I usually don't do mythic+ on skittish week. I want to get my 15 this week and want to know how other Frost/Unholy DK's deal with skittish.

I am not excited and dislike how the skittish mechanic works as it feels that sometimes the tanks just lose all threat. Even holding off on dps doesn't help anything.

Deleted
    wait with the dps and bringt hunters / rogues to your group. problem solved.

As I tank, I would say run with Brewmaster Monk, Prot pally, Rogue, and/or Hunter for the easiest time. I haven't run it yet on Druid but it is horrible to tank as a DH or Warrior. It seems the dot based damage DKs do to everything could be an issue as I've read that Druids have an easier time due to all the bleed damage they do and Prot Pallies just do really good consistent AE damage. Monks have an AE taunt with some statue. No idea how blood DKs do with skittish.

run with an arms warrior or Havok DH, they will usually die before you

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pay928 View Post
    As I tank, I would say run with Brewmaster Monk, Prot pally, Rogue, and/or Hunter for the easiest time. I haven't run it yet on Druid but it is horrible to tank as a DH or Warrior. It seems the dot based damage DKs do to everything could be an issue as I've read that Druids have an easier time due to all the bleed damage they do and Prot Pallies just do really good consistent AE damage. Monks have an AE taunt with some statue. No idea how blood DKs do with skittish.
    If the tank is equally geared to the dps skittish is no problem at all for a DK.

The key thing for any tank is that dps give the tank 3-4 seconds to gather and aggro the mobs. It becomes a nightmare when over-eager dps nuke mobs before you landed your 2nd ability and you have to run around trying to pick up single adds often losing aggro from another.

Quote Originally Posted by Slone View Post
    run with an arms warrior or Havok DH, they will usually die before you
    Best advice ever! Ever! Made me LOL irl.

I've had experiences with a good tank, rogue, and hunter group. Would count to 5 before I started dpsing and still pull threat on skittish. It's not a fun week for sure. My only advice is pray, and be quick on your defensives lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by bubbadubba View Post
    I usually don't do mythic+ on skittish week. I want to get my 15 this week and want to know how other Frost/Unholy DK's deal with skittish.

I am not excited and dislike how the skittish mechanic works as it feels that sometimes the tanks just lose all threat. Even holding off on dps doesn't help anything.
    Tell all the pathetic, bad, incompetent, loser, moronic, special needs DPS to wait 4 seconds to DPS and 8 seconds to drop huge nukes, problem solved. Skittish is not hard to deal with. Indeed, it is arguably the easiest affix because it doesn't buff anything. The problem is DPSers have the most forgiving role in this game, and therefore are the most likely to be lazy and ignore mechanics.