Girl's Band Party(Bandori)

Compared to most other rhythm games on the market, this title boasts a pretty hefty song lineup and combines many originals and popular covers. They also update at least one song roughly every week, sometimes two.

Gameplay of some of my favorite songs:

Links to game:
    https://bang-dream-gbp-en.bushiroad.com/

Personal take on the game:

It's a fantastic game for those playing on a very low budget(or not at all), since songs are pretty much unlocked for free at the start of each event, bought with very easily obtainable game currency or from leveling up your account/bands.

However, the IAP(in-app purchases) are fairly exorbitant, and comes with the dreaded no safety net gacha system.

Still, on the whole, it's a game that doesn't gate its content by ridiculous amounts of grinding time or in-app purchases.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

Persona 3, 4, 5 Collaboration

3 new cover songs in-game:

Persona 3 - “Kimi no Kioku” (Memories of You)
    Persona 4 - “Reach Out to the Truth
    Persona 5 - “Life Will Change”

The P4 and P5 covers were unfortunately English songs, so language barrier kind of meant the songs not being sung to the best of their potential.

The P3 cover was pretty good, though. Made me feel like playing the game and watching the anime again.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

15+ Year Old Account
    Wish it wasnt mobile. Just gonna stick to future/colorful tone.
    Last edited by Video Games; 2018-07-25 at 10:40 PM.

Be great if it was partially translated to English? Some Japanese for style .. but I mean 100%?

Quote Originally Posted by Vineri View Post
    Be great if it was partially translated to English? Some Japanese for style .. but I mean 100%?

Oh right, there's an English version of the game, just that it has less songs because it's released one year behind.

Many players keep the Japanese version around(like me), simply because it has the most songs and that it's not difficult to navigate around even if one doesn't understand the language.

Naturally if you are interested in the storyline instead, the English version is the one you should look at.

Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    Wish it wasnt mobile. Just gonna stick to future/colorful tone.
    Unless your phone/tablet has really low specs, it should be able to run the game fine(especially on high performance settings).