Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    job i dont belive i love

I plan to have both.

But seriously, I'd go with True Love.

Jobs are very rigid and unflexible, there's only so much enjoyment you can get out of them. My cynical self only really see's job as the money I get out of them.

With another person the overall potential of enjoyment and experiences is hundred fold that a job can offer.

I feel like the wish of True Love can overall encompass more positive experiences than wanting your Dream Job. But I desire to explore a lot of life's aspects whilst I understand that people would want the rigid security of a Dream Job.
    Last edited by Radaney; 2017-02-16 at 10:25 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    True love because I can't imagine a job that I'll love till I retire.

Dream job. Work makes me happy, and besides I already knew from a fairly young age that love was not going to be for me - love is an exchange, but you can not give what you never had.

10+ Year Old Account
    What if my dream job is my true love? Am I allowed or not allowed to have it? Haaaaaalp, folks...
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

it doesn't have to be dream, I would take job anytime. Money can buy you happiness. np.

Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    What if my dream job is my true love? Am I allowed or not allowed to have it? Haaaaaalp, folks...
    True Love is when you still want to kiss after a rim job.

10+ Year Old Account
    Job every time. I've had love. I have love. It's something almost everyone will experience. A dream job offer is one in a million and I'd be all over it.
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.

Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    I haven't found one yet, so I'll take your word for it. ^^
    You haven't found true love or an accountant?

If it was truly true love, I'd be able to do both.

Assuming gun to my love's head, either she dies or I resign immediately, then I'd resign and find my runner up dream job
    “You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me.”
    – C.S. Lewis

Depends what you mean by dream job.

If we're talking real dream job, like I could be a warlord or run around raiding and pillaging, or even better, become Emperor of Mankind, then I'd choose that.

If we're talking an agreeable job at a high salary, I'd probably choose love, even though I'm on the fence about true love/soulmates. I thought I had that but after 7 years and an engagement leading to a breakup by two sentences over facebook messenger I'm not too sure about love.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tronald Dump View Post
    Dream job, both would be better though!
    Dream job can make you happy for your entire (working) life while love eventually fades.

Love is fake, money is real, I'd take the job.

If I had my dream job and a women would force me to choose it or her I would know one thing. She is not my true love.

True Love thru Jesus Christ

Dream job ; being a Jockey

Deleted
    Dream job. I'd much rather have imperfect love balanced out by my dream job, where I'm earning the money I need to live my life and where I spend the majority of my time during my adult life.

I can still have a solid relationship. My dream job is much more out of reach than true love, meaning I can approach true love more easily than I can approach my dream job.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    Your job don't smooch you.
    True love doesn't pay rent and taxes.
    Last edited by mmoc112630d291; 2017-02-17 at 10:20 AM.

Deleted
    True love.
    As long as I make enough money to survive that's okay for me; but nothing can replace the joy of true love.

7+ Year Old Account
    The former does not exist outside of fairy tales and soap operas (love is something you do). The latter is almost oxymoronic. I'm not sure I've ever dreamed of working.

ill take love, i already have an awesome job

True love, I would rather be with my husband at home or out doing something than at work, no matter how much I love the job.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    Dream job can make you happy for your entire (working) life while love eventually fades.
    I've been with my husband 19 years and I love him more than anything. He is my best friend and we have fun together. There is no job, no matter how much I love it that I would want to do for 19 years.