Anyone else's bnet application gone haywire?

Since like two days ago my bnet is eating up to 50-60% of my CPU and I have an i7...Closing it works fine but I can't update other games and such beacuse the PC comes to a standstill when bnet is open.

Anyone else having this problem?
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

Quote Originally Posted by Justpassing View Post
    Since like two days ago my bnet is eating up to 50-60% of my CPU and I have an i7...Closing it works fine but I can't update other games and such beacuse the PC comes to a standstill when bnet is open.

Anyone else having this problem?
    Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the B.net application?

Quote Originally Posted by otaXephon View Post
    Nah I didn't want to fiddle with it, thought it'd be a passing fancy. Since it doesn't seem to go away I thought I'd ask here.
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by otaXephon View Post
    If the PC takes a chill during the app, then what @otaXephon said, is basically the first step you should try.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Deleted
    Maybe its trying to update something but stuck, when you close it make sure agent process has gone as well.

Also try turning off background downloading.