Deleted

Unhappy [ENH] Need help with my DPS

Hey guys,

I am in need of help regarding my DPS in HC Nighthold. In normal I am doing pretty okay, but i fall behind like 50-60k dps in comparison to our other DD's.
    So in some fight's I am feeling kinda useless.

I am not allowed to post Links since I only made this account today. You can search my Shaman "Phazzeron" on Armory EU and on WCL. I am playing on Aegwynn EU.

I feel I am doing much better in Normal Nighthold the in Heroic. I am nearly 200k dps behind our rougue in the last Trilliax HC Kill.
    Is anyone having suggestions what I can do?

Thanks in advance!

Phazzeron

dunno what to say. looks like since legion lunch You didnt ever seen any enh guide. This character looks like after 6 months playing and gearing simply by itemlevel.

here u have ur stat weights for now

( Pawn: v1: "Phazzeron": Class=Shaman, Spec=Enhancement, Agility=14.02, CritRating=10.54, HasteRating=12.98, MasteryRating=13.78, Versatility=11.26 )

Gear
    - Ring and neck not enchanted.
    - Nightblooming Frond is not recommended at the moment as it is simming pretty low (as you can see it only accounts for 0.99% of your dps), You can check out WordUp's list for trinket. (I can't post links either)

Overall seems fine but as you do not have 4p yet, there will be quite a gap in power.

Rotation
    - I cannot tell if you have pre-pot before pull, that will help immensely.
    - Opening is wrong.
    - You used Rockbiter >Flametongue >Doom Winds > Feral Spirit > Fury of Air > Rockbiter > Stormstrike.
    - Should be Rockbiter > Fury of Air > Feral Spirit > Crash Lightning (to proc Doom Wolves) > Flametongue > Doom Winds + Stormstrike (this 2 should always try to be used together).

Also, you seem to be hitting Lava Lash a lot, even when you do not have Hot Hands activated. Granted I cannot see your maelstrom management, I can only assume you are capping. You should always prioritize Stormstrike over Lava Lash when you have Stormbringer procs due to your 2p bonus.

You can check out my attempt at HC Trilliax, Grijm on Barthilas (US).

Every enhancer shaman has his own playstyle. In my opinion Hot Hand is the better choice until you have the 4 Tier-Set Bonus. I prefer Hailstorm over Swiftness of the Ancients and always played that talent and so do I prefer the talent Crashing Storm over Fury of Air.

Two things I learned from an enhancement shaman was: use feral spirit>bloodlust (I tried it on puppets and got a difference of 70k dps) and for a better AoE damage with feral spirit is, if crashing storm talent is chosen, crashing storm>feral Spirit.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sebax313 View Post
    dunno what to say. looks like since legion lunch You didnt ever seen any enh guide. This character looks like after 6 months playing and gearing simply by itemlevel.

here u have ur stat weights for now

( Pawn: v1: "Phazzeron": Class=Shaman, Spec=Enhancement, Agility=14.02, CritRating=10.54, HasteRating=12.98, MasteryRating=13.78, Versatility=11.26 )
    I have simulated my gear and character 1000 times. And I really dont understand why I shouldn't have seen any ENH guide? What is that wrong with my gear and/or my playstyle? Could you give a detailed description?
    I have also simulated my own pawn string. But thanks for sending me this.

Quote Originally Posted by Grijm View Post
    Gear
    - Ring and neck not enchanted.
    - Nightblooming Frond is not recommended at the moment as it is simming pretty low (as you can see it only accounts for 0.99% of your dps), You can check out WordUp's list for trinket. (I can't post links either)

Overall seems fine but as you do not have 4p yet, there will be quite a gap in power.

Rotation
    - I cannot tell if you have pre-pot before pull, that will help immensely.
    - Opening is wrong.
    - You used Rockbiter >Flametongue >Doom Winds > Feral Spirit > Fury of Air > Rockbiter > Stormstrike.
    - Should be Rockbiter > Fury of Air > Feral Spirit > Crash Lightning (to proc Doom Wolves) > Flametongue > Doom Winds + Stormstrike (this 2 should always try to be used together).

Also, you seem to be hitting Lava Lash a lot, even when you do not have Hot Hands activated. Granted I cannot see your maelstrom management, I can only assume you are capping. You should always prioritize Stormstrike over Lava Lash when you have Stormbringer procs due to your 2p bonus.

You can check out my attempt at HC Trilliax, Grijm on Barthilas (US).
    1. Totally correct. I changed ring and neck and forgot the enchant. Thanks for reminding me
    2. I am using pre pots for sure
    3. I will try the different rotation. Perhaps that helps. I am using Flametong this early to try and make the best of the buff. Seems that is not the best way
    4. Yeah I am hitting Lava Lash a lot since I am often above 92 Maelstrom. I already use every Stormstrike I have (with or without procc) as soon as possible and fill the gaps with crashed lightning (if aoe is needed) but I still often cap on Maelstrom. Especially when Doom Winds and Spirits are up.
    5. Nightbloom Frond is my second best Trinket (iLvL wise). I also could use my 865 Appendages or an 900 Faulty Countermeasure, wich both are below the Nightbloom Frond when I use Simcraft. Have tryed every combination of those 4 trinkets, and the best outcome was Nightbloom Frond and Bloodthirsty Instincts.

Tahnks for the input. Apreciate it

Quote Originally Posted by lenzki View Post
    Every enhancer shaman has his own playstyle. In my opinion Hot Hand is the better choice until you have the 4 Tier-Set Bonus. I prefer Hailstorm over Swiftness of the Ancients and always played that talent and so do I prefer the talent Crashing Storm over Fury of Air.

Two things I learned from an enhancement shaman was: use feral spirit>bloodlust (I tried it on puppets and got a difference of 70k dps) and for a better AoE damage with feral spirit is, if crashing storm talent is chosen, crashing storm>feral Spirit.
    Thank you too for the Input. I have tryed a lot of diffrent talents and still feeling uncomfortable with FoA. It just feels dumb to have a Maelstrom spender running the whole time without dumping ist manually

Quote Originally Posted by Vitra1712 View Post
    I have simulated my gear and character 1000 times. And I really dont understand why I shouldn't have seen any ENH guide? What is that wrong with my gear and/or my playstyle? Could you give a detailed description?
    I have also simulated my own pawn string. But thanks for sending me this.

1. Totally correct. I changed ring and neck and forgot the enchant. Thanks for reminding me
    2. I am using pre pots for sure
    3. I will try the different rotation. Perhaps that helps. I am using Flametong this early to try and make the best of the buff. Seems that is not the best way
    4. Yeah I am hitting Lava Lash a lot since I am often above 92 Maelstrom. I already use every Stormstrike I have (with or without procc) as soon as possible and fill the gaps with crashed lightning (if aoe is needed) but I still often cap on Maelstrom. Especially when Doom Winds and Spirits are up.
    5. Nightbloom Frond is my second best Trinket (iLvL wise). I also could use my 865 Appendages or an 900 Faulty Countermeasure, wich both are below the Nightbloom Frond when I use Simcraft. Have tryed every combination of those 4 trinkets, and the best outcome was Nightbloom Frond and Bloodthirsty Instincts.

Tahnks for the input. Apreciate it

Thank you too for the Input. I have tryed a lot of diffrent talents and still feeling uncomfortable with FoA. It just feels dumb to have a Maelstrom spender running the whole time without dumping ist manually
    I feel you on the FoA point. I absolutely hate it

Deleted
    As previous users said you need to read few guides and do your itemization should be made like your sims priority says.

I have extra question to guys who answered in This topic; is there any site for enh like stormearthandlava for elementami?