Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Thank you Trump for ending the California Drought

Since Trump has been elected president, it has been pouring in CA, clearly not a coincidence as seen during gloomy Trump's inauguration. Maybe Trump really is a blessing in disguise and not a Devil in disguise?

10+ Year Old Account
    well he did do a rain dance

also i forsee this thread being closed

Despite the rain, it's still a drought, still hasn't replaced all the ground water that was pumped.

He is the God Emperor after all. You'll have even more water after he starts deporting the illegal immigrants.

MAGA

Quote Originally Posted by nailbomb View Post

also i forsee this thread being closed
    They say making rain is hard, it requires at least 2 shamans dancing

Last edited by Vilendor; 2017-02-20 at 07:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tulune View Post
    Despite the rain, it's still a drought, still hasn't replaced all the ground water that was pumped.
    Yet. It hasn't stopped raining yet.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by nailbomb View Post

LOL - nice!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    I wonder if he hired the same hookers from Number One Tricky to make it rain this time, too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    See a more clever joke would be Trump solved California's drought with all the liberal tears.. or something.

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably laying somewhere frozen and cold.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    See a more clever joke would be Trump solved California's drought with all the liberal tears.. or something.
    I think you're confusing the definitions of "clever" and "ridiculous", sweetheart.
    There are no worse scum in this world than fascists, rebels and political hypocrites.
    Donald Trump is only like Hitler because of the fact he's losing this war on all fronts.
    Apparently condemning a fascist ideology is the same as being fascist. And who the fuck are you to say I can't be fascist against fascist ideologies?
    If merit was the only dividing factor in the human race, then everyone on Earth would be pretty damn equal.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by darklift View Post
    He is the God Emperor after all. You'll have even more water after he starts deporting the illegal immigrants.

MAGA
    so you are saying we will get the wet back?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Manabomb View Post
    I think you're confusing the definitions of "clever" and "ridiculous", sweetheart.
    Well this is a thread destined for the shitter anyways so /shrug

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    Nah, pee jokes are way easier.
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

I call BS simply cuz it rained water and not Russian prostitute.... "cough". let's just say I didn't see and gold in those showers uh HUUUUUUUUU.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    I wonder if he hired the same hookers from Number One Tricky to make it rain this time, too.
    Why use the same girls when you got Trump money? Different girls every time!! (I heard he gets them to drink lots of orange juice so the showers are also healthy and nutritious!)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ransath View Post
    Why use the same girls when you got Trump money? Different girls every time!! (I heard he gets them to drink lots of orange juice so the showers are also healthy and nutritious!)
    You really aren't funny.

Deleted
    I tell you who he DID make it rain for - Joy Villa.

Talk about MAGA - DJT made this chick rich overnite!!!!

Talk about love TRUMPING hate - bet she is not tired of winning

Joy Villa’s EP Reaches #1 On US iTunes Sales Chart, 2 Songs In Top 50 Following Grammys

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    You really aren't funny.
    Maybe not - but you certainly are

I reported someone in this thread just for kicks.

Its the first report I ever made, woot!

Thanks, Obama.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

7+ Year Old Account
    Thanks, Trump?

TT?