Phantom Singularity Target #s?

About how many targets does Phantom Singularity start to pull away on fights? On fights like Elisande is it worth taking PS over Soul Conduit because 3 adds are up frequently enough during the fight?

In my opinion, is more about the add frequency rather than the add "uptime". The only boss i think it can be good is SpellBlade Aluriel if the adds lasts the the entire duration or your raid needs more AoE to take them down, since they spawn moreless around 1min 05 s and 1min 20s more less you should have it for every wave of adds.
    I dont really see another boss that is worth having it, since tich has low #of adds most of the fight and SC gains more value since the spawning frequency is pretty high. FOr Skorpiron, the adds die so fast/there is constant AoE so SC goes over phantom cuz the extra shards means more Seeds.

PS probably worth taking on Aluriel. but.. thats it? like Gnomo said, if you can use it close on cooldown and get benefit from it its when its worth taking. not many fights at NH like that.
    BETA CLUB

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Demonidze View Post
    PS probably worth taking on Aluriel. but.. thats it? like Gnomo said, if you can use it close on cooldown and get benefit from it its when its worth taking. not many fights at NH like that.
    Spellblade is probably the only fight that its usefull on.

Spellblade or skorpy (if you do the pad strat) are really the only ones that it would be of any real use on. Elisande I think it really is useful if those adds are up for very long periods of time. So, it depends on your raid group. If you are working on that fight do a few trys with the different talents, and figure which one works best with your play style and what your group needs.