Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Is Herbalism broken?

So ... Herb Gathering finishes the "cast", gives me the skill up but no loot window appears.

This happened for about half of the nodes I've found (around 20). What's happening?

You are in some kind of phasing limbo it sounds like, any active quests, progressing quest lines that you are on in the area of herbs?

Deleted
    Yeah, leveling in progress ... just left the starting point in stormheim ...

Deleted
    It happened to me with a leystone seam for mining in Highmountain.

Deleted
    That has happened to me in Suramar as well, as a level 110 with all the questlines completed. Fairly frustrating.

Deleted
    Clear cache, worked for me the couple of times it has happened.

Deleted
    Cleared cache and it still occurs ... so frustrating

Deleted
    Had it as well. If I wait at a node that I can't herb and watch other people trying to get it, they usually can't either. (They do it multiple times in quick succession and if they are horde I whisper them and ask). Probably a sharding issue, should report it and hope it gets fixed soon.

Noticed this on my alt in suramar. Saw also druid that dried gather same herb and he also failed.

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Loads of bugged herbs that can't be picked lately, they just stay up with no loot.

Also a ton of mining nodes are either invisible or placed within the ground/cave/mountain wall which can't be gathered.

Deleted
    I just resubbed and noticed more broken herb nodes than before I left. Don't know what has happened.

I've seen this a handful of times, usually it's by the Warden turn in flight path, but has happened other spots. Maybe a dozen times total over maybe 3 toons.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kraner View Post
    So ... Herb Gathering finishes the "cast", gives me the skill up but no loot window appears.

This happened for about half of the nodes I've found (around 20). What's happening?
    This also happens with mining. But I noticed it happens like 10X more often with herbalism.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

Deleted
    same here, bugged :/

Deleted
    This happens for me from time to time in surumar

7+ Year Old Account
    That has happened to me in High Mountain as well, when I was doing another WQs.

Anyone know which flying mounts do not require dismounting to pick herb, off the top of your head?

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gafney View Post
    Anyone know which flying mounts do not require dismounting to pick herb, off the top of your head?
    Sky Golem and druid Flight Form

Deleted
    main reason why i don't bother with it anymore

Quote Originally Posted by gafney View Post
    All of them, just get the on use thing that lets you interact with objects while mounted.