Thread: mythic+

mythic+

guys ineed help some shit spriets make reputation for being bad and no1 invites me to 15+ mythic i m 896 eq withbis gear have achievement also what should i do to get in a fuckng party i used to do keys withmy friends this week they dont want to do so im alone and cant find a group. w8ng for ur advices

Do you have your own key? If not you can get one by doing a regular mythic dungeon, and then upgrade it to +15 and recruit your own group.

Deleted
    Whats your mythic+ score?

Deleted
    i am gonna be honest, i only ever got into random groups with speccing into a heal specc, even with 28 points you can do 15+.

i once counted how many declines i had applying as shadow, before i gave up, it was 53 .... and i had always good gear.

but on random raids, instant invite.

Quote Originally Posted by Onyd View Post
    Do you have your own key? If not you can get one by doing a regular mythic dungeon, and then upgrade it to +15 and recruit your own group.
    i own but im unlucky about wow either i get hov or ppl leave groups

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Asbx123 View Post
    Whats your mythic+ score?
    i completed around 150 dungeons 3 15+ score is 130 average it seems like bad

Deleted
    Having a hard time understanding what you just wrote but yeah. Most people look up their applicants on Wowprogress and if they dont have high M+ score they won't get picked. Or if they are looking for a dps to do their 15+ NL and you haven't completed a 15+ NL in time on Wowprogress, they probably wont take you

Quote Originally Posted by Shaoxy View Post
    i am gonna be honest, i only ever got into random groups with speccing into a heal specc, even with 28 points you can do 15+.

i once counted how many declines i had applying as shadow, before i gave up, it was 53 .... and i had always good gear.

Maybe that has to do something with shadow priest being shit in mythic+ while being decent in raids?

Remembering the first week of 7.1.5, eh fun times, being viable in 5-man and stuff... /sigh
    Fucking blizzard.
    No more time wasted in WoW.. still reading this awesome forum, though

Quote Originally Posted by Shaoxy View Post

I feel just the opposite. Shadow does better in Mythic+ now than it does in raids imo.

Deleted
    [QUOTE=l33t;44732688]Maybe that has to do something with shadow priest being shit in mythic+ while being decent in raids?

Wrong.
    Stop posting when you clearly don't know anything, thanks.

Wrong.
    Stop posting when you clearly don't know anything, thanks.
    Wrong.
    Learn to communicate without using proofless absolute statements. Learn to use a /quote tag as well. Thanks.
    No more time wasted in WoW.. still reading this awesome forum, though

Shadow Priest gets better in Mythic+ the higher the key is,because mobs standing longer. But with 7.1.5. SP got really good in general for Mythic+. There are still better classes(expecially because of the lack of Burst damage) but SP is in a fine spot now Raid and Dungeonwise. I dont have any problems finding a spot in a high key group but maybe thats because I have several high keys standing in the records already because of doing it in guildgroups.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by l33t View Post
    Maybe that has to do something with shadow priest being shit in mythic+ while being decent in raids?

Remembering the first week of 7.1.5, eh fun times, being viable in 5-man and stuff... /sigh
    Fucking blizzard.
    Who are you and why are you posting here?
    You are obviously not playing a Priest since everything you wrote is completely wrong.
    Stop spreading bullshit, kk thx.

I dont ever have issues finding spots, just gotta be persistent

Deleted
    Simply put the mechanics of our class will not be good for M+ this expansion.

The ramp up time of applying dots inherently puts us at a disadvantage. Compounded by the fact that our class is balanced around the Mass Hysteria trait means we need trash packs to live for 35-40s every pull for us to shine.

And even though we had the worst aoe and the strongest cleave in the previous patch. The current iteration of Mind Sear only accentuates each of these issues. We used to be able to Mind Sear off of the tank on the arcway blobs for instance. Now we are just fucked.

Only dps class in the game that would lose a fight to a million level 1 characters. It would take us 14 days to kill them.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by l33t View Post
    Wrong.
    Learn to communicate without using proofless absolute statements. Learn to use a /quote tag as well. Thanks.

Well...
    Just a random BRH 14+ i did on my laptop, hence the bad graphics. Anyway, it speaks for itself.

Well...
    Just a random BRH 14+ i did on my laptop, hence the bad graphics. Anyway, it speaks for itself.
    Grouping with an underperforming hunter while carrying a mage isnt a good way to contrast the capabilities on a shadow priest.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Spicymemer View Post
    Grouping with an underperforming hunter while carrying a mage isnt a good way to contrast the capabilities on a shadow priest.
    Damn people are fucking dumb sometimes...
    I just randomly joined a BRH 14 and did that, but shadowpriests are shit in Mythic+?
    Underperforming hunter or not..
    And btw, thats not an underperforming Hunter, by saying that you proove that you have clue what you are talking about. Now please, take that other guy with you and leave this forum.
    Last edited by mmocfa315ef6b8; 2017-03-01 at 09:02 AM.