Bathroom solution.

So I've solved the bathroom crisis. We can have the men's room, the women's room, and the liberal's room.
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

What bathroom crisis?

Now this is what I call shitposting.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mayhem008 View Post
    So I've solved the bathroom crisis. We can have the men's room, the women's room, and the liberal's room.

Only ones freaking out were conservatives.

Deleted
    So sad this is an actual political issue in "some" countries

Quote Originally Posted by Kurata View Post
    So sad this is an actual political issue in "some" countries
    I wonder how they solve it at home. Do they have separate bathrooms for men and women?

I can't imagine why a woman, who identifies as a man, would want to use the men's room. I question whether those people have been in one. The amount of farts alone is enough to kill most lesser beings. I always felt sorry for the kids the first time they went into the Men's Bathrooms at places like Atlanta's airport. By the time they made it out, they already had their eyebrows singed off and that was just the urinals

Have they not set in the middle stall around lunch time? The sounds alone is enough to scare off the casual goer. It's really a testament to commitment for anyone to stay there more than 2 mins.

I doubt women are going to want a Man identifying a woman in their bathrooms. We're not going to put the seat down! And once the he\she goes in there after loading up at Taco Bell, I expect to see both sides to start protesting to go back to the way it was.

10+ Year Old Account
    There is nothing useful here