Priest/Warrior looking to get back into WoW & raiding

I've got a priest and warrior I leveled at the start of the expansion, my priest has nearly all the artifact traits for holy, and some in shadow, and I don't recall my warrior's off the top of my head. I'm looking into getting back to raiding again.

I'm Wasser #1806 on battlnet

Quote Originally Posted by zorillo View Post
    I've got a priest and warrior I leveled at the start of the expansion, my priest has nearly all the artifact traits for holy, and some in shadow, and I don't recall my warrior's off the top of my head. I'm looking into getting back to raiding again.

I'm Wasser #1806 on battlnet
    Hi!

<Afterlife> Zul'jin is currently recruiting a few more players to help us make the jump into Mythic progression. We are currently 1/7M EN, 3/3H ToV, 5/10H NH. Our raid times are Tuesday/Wednesday 8:30-11:30pm EST.

We have a stable officer core that has played together since March 2013 and maintain a friendly, social environment. Outside of raid times we have multiple groups doing M+ for weekly cache, Nightbane runs, and playing other games outside of WoW.

We have recently lost a few people to real life obligations; currently we are in need of a few DPS, with a high priority for ranged.

I'll shoot you a battletag request to discuss further!

Hi if you can raid on Sat/Sun from 7pm-10pm PST I would love to talk to you further. We are a few body short of going into mythic. Currently 9/10H NH and will be getting a kill this weekend, short on few good dps for our roster. Would love to talk to you some more. Add me on btag ipman#1451 if you are interested. Thanks!

Who We Are

<Skinnable> formed by 5 friends back in Burning Crusade on Gorefiend, we were former hardcore guild that was focused on progression. All of our officers who have been playing with each other for 8 years have grown tired of the hardcore raiding scene and how are looking for more semi-hardcore to casual side, however we still want to remain competitive in every tier. The guild is designed for working adults/college students or simply people who does not have much time to play until the weekend. We raid 2 nights a week on the weekend Sat/Sun and farmed runs on Friday. We are seeking for a few dedicated, mature players with awesome personality that we can get along with. We have few realm first as a guild when we raided back in CATA but our objective is to clear all contents while it is current and progress at a decent pace.

What we need

Currently recruiting Weekend Warriors (Weekend Raiders)
    Healer: 1 healer: Shaman, Holy/Disc Priest
    DPS: range DPS any class, spriest, mage, lock, ele shaman
    Melee: furry war, DH, frost dk, rogue
    Tank: currently not recruiting tank spot however dps with OS Tank will be considered.
    We are also recruiting people who just want to do mythic+. All application for mythic+ are welcomed!

Progression
    Currently:
    7/7H EN
    3/3H TOV
    10/10 Normal Nighthold
    9/10 Heroic Nighthold

We are currently sitting around 18 core raiders and are looking to fill our last few spots for core 20 roster. Normal NH is on farm and we are preparing for mythic raid in a few weeks. This week we killed 3 new bosses in 1 night, H Tich 1 shot, H Bot 2 shot, H Elisande 4 shot. Got H Gul'dan to P3 on first night of attempt with total of 6 pulls. We are looking for exceptional players to really help us prepare for Mythic NH.

What we look for
    We are chilled people but want to get shit done. We are committed into progression and will help everyone along the way. We are looking for people who are like minded share same goal. Gear is not a big issue to us, we are looking for people who knows how to play their class and rotation and be willing to learn and excel.

Expectation is come prepared, know your class, know your role, able to listen to instructions. Pref ilvl 880+ since we are progressing through heroics, however if you are an exceptional player gear score does not matter as we can help gear you up quickly.

Raid Time
    We are a weekend raiding guild on Tichondrius and would like you to join our close knit family.
    Mon-Thrus: Keystone runs, overwatch, diablo (optional)
    Friday: Farmed content - Currently Normal NH, kara/nightbane run (optional)
    Saturday: 7pm-10pm PST - Progression
    Sunday: 7pm-10pm PST - Progression

If you are interested, please send me a PM directly or contact me via game tag ipman#1451

We will PAY for your character transfer to our realm if you are a right fit for the guild.

Thank you for taking the time to read and we look forward to hearing from you!

<Meliora> Recruiting for Legion raiding! Come join one of the longest standing, and most stable guilds around full of mature professionals! We like to keep a healthy environment where people are treated fairly, with respect, and dignity which is one of the biggest reasons we remain strong. Community based players also welcome to join. All other exceptional players are encouraged to apply. We use EPGP for loot.

We have been raiding since vanilla. We are a semi casual raiding guild that prefers people who can come to raid, be focused while in raid, and put up good numbers while executing mechanics. We want a raid team that will make the most of time spent in raid by having a good understanding of their class and encounter mechanics, while knowing even more about how well they tie together.

Raid Schedule - Tue/Wed/Thu 8:30-11:30 PM.

10/10 N Night Hold / 6/10 H night Hold progression.

PST
    Officers - Arshe(GM), Koyama and Ramanor

Check out our website - http://melioraguild.enjin.com/

I'm not gonna do one of those copy and paste replies. I just recently started a guild with my brother on stormreaver horde side. We have a few others already and they have finished normal NH. You didn't mention your ilvl but I have a lot of alts and do the older raids and dungeons to help gear people so if you need to boost that up I can help. If not you can jump into the raids with us and we will teach you the fights. Raids times are friday and saturday 8pm server time. PM if you're interested

Hello Zorillo, we're filling our last spots in our Mythic roster. If you are willing to play Shadow, we can work something out if our raid schedule works for you. We raid T/W/Th 7-10 est. Add me on Bnet if this is something that interests you, Dcoy#1399