Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast

Looks like you need a quest (to the forge it goes...) to trigger it. The question is how do you get that quest. Looks like it'll probably be released some time in the coming weeks.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah it's live. I obliterated a cruel gladiators necklace i got earlier. Only works on gladiator's pieces, not combatant's.
    Last edited by Livevil; 2017-03-29 at 01:38 PM.

This is confirmed live. You can obliterate Season 3 gear. Obliterated a ring and some other shitty piece. I was hoping it would give more than 10 resources though. seems low.

what's the ilvl range on pvp gear in 7.2? I can't seem to find anything on wowhead etc. I'm currently unsubbed so I can't check ingame. thanks!

I was doing random bg's and rated arena's and i kept getting 865 items

Quote Originally Posted by Chrisxor View Post
    I was doing random bg's and rated arena's and i kept getting 865 items
    what's your prestige level?

Quote Originally Posted by dirtyjokes View Post
    I just hit Prestige 1. Does it vary with diff Prestige lvl?

Quote Originally Posted by dirtyjokes View Post
    I'm 4.41 and getting 865 also

Pretty sure it's based off of your rating for the past week. Once you are 2k+ the ilvl is alot higher.

Deleted
    Wait, does this those Marks of Honor are useless or this new system is just for Legion PvP gear?

Quote Originally Posted by Niibek View Post
    Wait, does this those Marks of Honor are useless or this new system is just for Legion PvP gear?
    They're for buying last season's appearances for 12 a set.

Thank you for both of your replies! I was mostly concerned about lockboxes since they're a quick way to gear for alts. I'm thinking that due to the shorter first prestige level you can gear in pvp faster than in pve (normals, heroics and so on), at least until ~865

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Korru View Post
    They're for buying last season's appearances for 12 a set.
    And you can buy bg pots, flasks etc with them too from PvP vendor

Deleted
    Where are the pvp vendors? Ive looked all around dalaran and cant find them, are they in orgrimmar or something?

and what gear can you actually oblit ? i got some shoulders from a random bg and i couldn't do it to those :\

edit: nvm saw the video in the op!
    Last edited by mmocef2fdcc82b; 2017-03-30 at 04:51 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sucks, I sold 2 of my PvP items before realizing I can obliterate them, and they aren't restorable with the item restoration feature.

feelsbadman

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Niibek View Post
    I had over 150 of those marks which I used to buy almost all of my sets.

feelsgoodman
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

Deleted
    Does the Gladiator Gear drop from random BGs? Or just Arena and the few WQs?
    Want that juicy Shaman T20

Quote Originally Posted by Nemlol View Post
    You need to have the achivement called Ferocious Elite from season 2.

Also does anyone how much you get per piece obliterated?
    I obliterated Cruel Gladiator boots from a WQ and got (10) Echoes of Battle.

Quote Originally Posted by Thrianlol View Post
    Does the Gladiator Gear drop from random BGs? Or just Arena and the few WQs?
    Want that juicy Shaman T20
    Haven't been fortunate enough to get loot yet from those sources, but WQs give Glad gear. Got the t20 lookalike shoulders (865) from murloc freedom this morning. : )

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by effs View Post
    Haven't been fortunate enough to get loot yet from those sources, but WQs give Glad gear. Got the t20 lookalike shoulders (865) from murloc freedom this morning. : )
    I'm wondering about the same thing that Thrianlol is, I've only been lucky enough to get the chest piece on my DH, the rest of the WQs have awarded rings and necks.

Also, I'm wondering about what the differences are between the gear tokens, the ones sold for Echoes of battle and echoes of domination. Do they create items with the same appearance but different stats?

Hope someone has the answer.