Has Feral dps been buffed on PTR?

As in, can we expect to be buffed in 7.2? I've seen a blue post suggesting this, but I have missed the PTR patch notes confirming it.

Deleted
    I didnt see any ptr notes aswell. If there wouldve been a buff then there would be a discussion.about it etc.
    So nothing happened yet but i expect small ST buffs. Buffing rip damage would be a good solution but since theey nerfed it not that long ago i can more see a shred / AR( golden trait rip coPy). That could push incarn even more in line.with SR and they Could take away RNG from AR
    ( two.things ppl.are complaining.about)

IMHO 7.2 Isn't balance patch. It's new location and new artifact trait patch (all major balance changes will come later in 7.2.5 before Tomb of Sergeras release). So "only" buffs we may expect are from new Artifact traits. And they are direct Trash damage buff, some kind of minor 1 point utility trait that give Versality to you and 4 other ppl after using TigerFury for 10 second, and new Golden Trait that give us some kind of bursting phases. If i get it right it makes all our damages hit 30% harder, during 10 seconds AshBite debuffs target. May be there'l be some number tweaks before 7.2.5 but not anything major.

Other source of DPS "buffs" come from legendary Ring and Legs buffs if you are using them... Ring now give +5% energy regen, and Legs make Buffed Maim free (so you get less energy starved for using it)...