Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Deliverance Point

I have seen a bunch of videos on 7.2, read all kinds of patch notes. One thing I just noticed that I didn't see any mention of. Deliverance point changes based on your character. On my warlock, there are a bunch of infernals and wrathguards and portals opening. I switched to my shaman and there are a ton of elementals running around. One of the coolest touches I have ever seen in the game. Makes it kind of personal, making you feel important for your class role.

the priest version is pretty cool. paladin feels kinda barebones though.

mage is good too.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    I love that every class have different stuff, even minor like this. I really hope this trend will continue in next expansion.

Demon Hunter Deliverance Point -

Awesome use of captured demons held by Ashtongue Mystics, Coilskar Naga, Priestesses of Delight and Dementia, with Felbat riding Illidari patrolling the skies.

10+ Year Old Account
    Really? I didn't notice anything of the sort, then again I do play as a rogue, so maybe that was by design XD

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Oh snap, I've only been there on my DH so far, I just assumed everything was Illidari because Illidan was there.

Pretty cool touch!

It would be cool if you were actually able to see all class representatives regardless of your own. Interacting with each other, discussing battle plans etc

How exactly does it make sense that I can only see the people from my own order hall while all classes are sent there?

We already have the class specific setting, it's in the Order Hall.

I guess I just figured there were a bunch of demons there because, uh, it's Legion. lol. Guess I should have figured something was up when the demons at Deliverance Point were enslaved.
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

The only thing I am disappointed in is there is no character in undies squealing like a pig.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Galbrei View Post
    Really? I didn't notice anything of the sort, then again I do play as a rogue, so maybe that was by design XD
    Rogue version has a zeppelin, hobgoblins and a goblin sitting in a gold pile in the middle of it.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Quote Originally Posted by Nospheratu View Post
    It would be cool if you were actually able to see all class representatives regardless of your own. Interacting with each other, discussing battle plans etc

How exactly does it make sense that I can only see the people from my own order hall while all classes are sent there?

We already have the class specific setting, it's in the Order Hall.
    This is kind of how I feel too. Class-specific touches are neat, but it feels weird and artificial when everyone sees different things in the same location. I'd prefer it if there were elements of flavour from every class all visible at the same time and working together.

Quote Originally Posted by Nospheratu View Post
    You do see a few representatives of all classes, spread around a bit on the Deliverance Point, but your character's class takes center point and is more prominent. For instance, on the DH picture above, behind the dead trees on the upper right corner, there are some Shamans communing with an earth elemental, if I'm not mistaken.

Its a cool feature, love the lil touches.
    Hoping at some point some Highmountain, Nightborne and Nightwatchers reinforcements show up. Already have Valajar/Shieldmaiden npcs there.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

Quote Originally Posted by Kellorion View Post
    Hoping at some point some Highmountain, Nightborne and Nightwatchers reinforcements show up. Already have Valajar/Shieldmaiden npcs there.
    Are you a warrior though? I'm guessing that would have been some of the NPCs a warrior would have

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixphire View Post
    Are you a warrior though? I'm guessing that would have been some of the NPCs a warrior would have
    Nah, the shieldmaidens from the invasion 2.0.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

Quote Originally Posted by Wondercrab View Post
    This is kind of how I feel too. Class-specific touches are neat, but it feels weird and artificial when everyone sees different things in the same location. I'd prefer it if there were elements of flavour from every class all visible at the same time and working together.
    Exactly, having things in the world that no-one else can see does defeat the point of being in a world together... as everyone lives in their own bubble.

I'd also prefer seeing things the way all other players see them
    "There is no end to education. It is not that you read a book, pass an examination, and finish with education. The whole of life, from the moment you are born to the moment you die, is a process of learning." by Jiddu Krishnamurti, Philosopher and Educator

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellorion View Post
    There is a bunch of Skyhorn soldiers up near the tomb entrance... Sadly though, they are all dead and their corpses are being eaten by Felhounds

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodraw View Post
    Exactly, having things in the world that no-one else can see does defeat the point of being in a world together... as everyone lives in their own bubble.

I'd also prefer seeing things the way all other players see them
    Exactly, These features are the doom of WoW.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

7+ Year Old Account
    we priests get this

the cool part is that if you stand in the void bubble while not mounted.

you see lots of tentacles and the bubble spawns void fiends.

all the light bubble does is creating lightspawns.

Formerly known as Arafal

Bloodsail Admiral
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SirBeef View Post
    The only thing I am disappointed in is there is no character in undies squealing like a pig.
    The mage version has some mobs that are chain-polymorphed as sheeps. I guess that is as close as you'll get.