Cool Skinning questions. Need some hard to find info.

Got a few questions.

Can you get blood of sargeras by just skinning mobs? If yes, is there a quest involved or a rank you need to get to?
    Does skinning level matters for the drop rate of blood of sargeras?
    Whats the fastest way to get that rank? Is it a drop? World Quest?

If you drop skinning and re learn it, will you get your ranks back or you need to start from scratch again?

Regards

1st of all - i don't have skinning exactly, but 2 rest gathering proffesions.
    Generally rank 2 gives you POSSIBILITY to get bloods (rng based, but don't be overexcited - it's low %).
    Most of your questions are filled in following, simple guide. Just have a look.

yes you can get blood from skinning but i dont remember if there was a rank requirement (rank 3 you get for sure)

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nataya View Post
    Got a few questions.

Can you get blood of sargeras by just skinning mobs? If yes, is there a quest involved or a rank you need to get to?
    Does skinning level matters for the drop rate of blood of sargeras?
    Whats the fastest way to get that rank? Is it a drop? World Quest?

If you drop skinning and re learn it, will you get your ranks back or you need to start from scratch again?

Regards
    yes. rank 2. no. just skin mobs and the quest item will drop eventually

With Legion professions any rank gained from a quest is automatically re-learned after using a book. So yes, you should get every skinning rank 2/3 back after using the book

If you are just looking for good source of bloods (over other LW mats), i'd suggest to grind exalted with Wardens. You could buy then shoulder enchant which provides you bags with bloods from killing mobs. After getting this you could make nice profit by camping birds-related-WQ groups (Bloodgazer, Direbeak etc.), while skinning and getting bags at once.

Quote Originally Posted by Nataya View Post

Regards
    Per my understanding the book will give you the ranks you learnt but you start at 1/800 skill points.