Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    you realize it's just a cover up for a redemption story and this was the only way possible? because illidan is everybodys favorite character. great way to get more players

It's called a retcon.

We sacraficed everything . Azeroth must burn . Losr illidan must rule .

Quote Originally Posted by elaina View Post
    *That feeling when emo demon hunter npcs drop the "I've sacrificed everything, wbu?" And you're a death knight.
    Doubly so if you're an undead death knight. Died once, and then died again and became a death knight.....I think. Twice the sacrifice.

Not sure if trolling or just naive

10+ Year Old Account
    Whenever I hear a Demon Hunter say "I've sacrificed everything, what have you given?", I look at them with a stoic face, do my business and continue on Warlocking.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zykaz View Post
    you realize it's just a cover up for a redemption story and this was the only way possible? because illidan is everybodys favorite character. great way to get more players
    But Arthas... :<

..wait, no, Blizzard DON'T!

Quote Originally Posted by OneWay View Post
    That is amazing part of the story back in the Burning Crusade with Illidan. Everything was pulled out of context from our side and he was a bad guy. Just what usually happens with average humans in the world.
    Didn't the Naaru lead us to fucking him up?

Like even in the retcon it LOOKED like the Naaru were leading us TO kill him.

I mean excuse me for not believing a being of pure light, and one of his own ex-lieutenants saying he was a total backwards-ass nutcase. Which seemed to be a thing even in WCIII.

Cause Illidan sucks and is an idiot.

And now he's Jesus. Like people joked with Thrall but this is almost literally the resurrection, good against evil, jesus allegory purple elf.

Quit playing for the foreseeable future.

15+ Year Old Account
    S a c r i f i c e
    Dragonflight: Grand Marshal Hottage
    PC Specs: Ryzen 7 7800X3D | ASUS ROG STRIX B650E-I | 32GB 6000Mhz DDR5 | NZXT Kraken 120
    Inno3D RTX 4080 iChill | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2TB | NZXT H200 | Corsair SF750 | Windows 11 Pro
    Razer Basilisk Ultimate | Razer Blackwidow V3 | ViewSonic XG2730 | Steam Deck 1TB OLED

Sacrifice! Sacrifice! Sacrifice! Sacrifice! Sacrifice! Sacrifice! Sacrifice! Sacrifice! Sacrifice! Sacrifice! Sacrifice! Sacrifice! Sacrifice! Sacrifice! Sacrifice! Sacrifice! Sacrifice! Sacrifice! Sacrifice! Sacrifice! Sacrifice! Sacrifice! Sacrifice! Sacrifice! Sacrifice! Sacrifice! Sacrifice! Sacrifice! Sacrifice! Sacrifice! Sacrifice! Sacrifice! Sacrifice! Sacrifice! Sacrifice! Sacrifice! Sacrifice! Sacrifice! Sacrifice! Sacrifice! Sacrifice! Sacrifice! Sacrifice! Sacrifice! Sacrifice! Sacrifice! Sacrifice! Sacrifice! Sacrifice! Sacrifice! Sacrifice! Sacrifice! Sacrifice! Sacrifice! Sacrifice! Sacrifice! [repeat ad infinitum]

players sacrifice 15 bucks a month.

The Lightbringer Highlord Hanibuhl's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I somewhat agree... Illidan always felt he knew what was right. Whether that's true or not, we don't know... but at least have the balls to tell us. Right now he's all captain hindsight!

Also, he's talking to my character, who survived Argus, thousands of years of Legion invasions, various crap on azeroth... he doesn't know me!

10/10
    I will sacrifice mysellf to read again.

Quote Originally Posted by MickM View Post
    I somewhat agree... Illidan always felt he knew what was right. Whether that's true or not, we don't know... but at least have the balls to tell us. Right now he's all captain hindsight!

Also, he's talking to my character, who survived Argus, thousands of years of Legion invasions, various crap on azeroth... he doesn't know me!
    They about to sacrifice their teeth they don't shut up.

Quit playing for the foreseeable future.

10+ Year Old Account
    Each expansion had that 1 word that they used so much that you can puke it at the end of the expansion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

well he didn't tell us b.c. we has convenced everyone was against him and his ideas, the book dives into it a bit more... If i recall it also goes into how he didn't even realize it all until a Nauru found him. they did go a bit over the top though in game.
    Member: Dragon Flight Alpha Club, Member since 7/20/22

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post
    Each expansion had that 1 word that they used so much that you can puke it at the end of the expansion.
    I'm sure Odyn would like to compete for this!

Quote Originally Posted by elaina View Post
    *That feeling when emo demon hunter npcs drop the "I've sacrificed everything, wbu?" And you're a death knight.
    Lol or a fellow demon Hunter. I'm always like "I sacrificed my eyeballs, same as you. Get over yourself."

Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post
    This expansion already has various ones, tired of the DH NPC's their sacrifice line ( I play a DH lol ) and definitely sick and tired of those Suramar lines when you run past a guard that can get you out of disguise.

7+ Year Old Account
    I have sacrificed everything, what have you given!?

Formerly known as Arafal