Runic Chills feels...underwhelming.

I have tested the proc rate and cooldown, Crystalline Swords (@21-25 Haste) procs at ~20 times a minute.

Unfortunately, after you get Runic Chills (which reduces CD on Sindgragosa's Fury by 1 second every time a Crystalline Sword pops up), you're looking at a CD of ~3m30s-4m00s on Sindragosa's Fury.

Here's how it's going to go, if you want to maximize it, on say, a ~7-9m fight in NH, which is the base for Mythic (since times don't really change on farm vs. progress):

Sindgragosa's early on < 1m, Sindgragosa's mid-way: ~4m30s-5m00s, Sindragosa's at the end (if): 8m30s.

Unfortunately, this won't help your damage, BUT it could help your impact, more or less, but due to very high HP of enemies in Mythic, this is highly unlikely.

What to expect in 7.2.5?

Either reduced cooldown on SF (probably not) or a buff to the trait, to make it more relevant, about 1.5s for each Crystalline, I'm fairly sure this will happen, Blizzard nerfed it just because they weren't sure of the values and saw immediately they are way too high, but in my opinion, in no way final.

It's just a rumor, take it with a grain of salt, but I think we're getting some hot spicy (small) buffs in 7.2.5.

The next trait directly increases the amount of CD reduction you get from Runic Chills by making every oblit you cast cause Crystalline Swords damage.

10+ Year Old Account
    You go from casting it every 5th minute to every 4th with both traits

With legs you cast it every 2 minutes instead of every 3 (since you'd delay it to line up with pillar unless you lose a cast)

aka there isn't really a significant difference unless you have the legs, trait is lackluster
    RIP Breath of Sindragosa - 23/06/2015 - The day fun died.