Panda new highest DPS race? Feast changes = 1000 main stat?

Is this a correct assumption? 1000 main stat from feasts seems like it would outweigh just about any other racial.

Discuss.

Deleted
    Yeah but arent we still down to a very low percentage still? I mean their "dps" trait just got buffed to be on par with the others - or thats my guess since I haven't done any math.

Have sims been updated yet? I guess I can check that...

When I see panda's casting animation, I start feeling bad and in the end I loose dps. So, nope, not viable.

Deleted
    Same with Monk. They been around for 5 years, still more DH's has been created compared to Monks.

You really cant go with a race you truely don't enjoy and I see pandas rarely(compared to belfs and humans).

10+ Year Old Account
    Finally, my transfer from a gnome mage to a male pandaren mage paid off! All these years of suffering through ugly cast and running animations... Sucks that horde doesn't have a mage race that fits me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

well everyone can get feast, so should't you compare 500 stats vs other racials?
    Asus Sabertooth 990FX 2.0 | AMD FX-8320 @ 4.5GHz | Corsair H80i | 2x8GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866MHz Cl9 | Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 3GB Vapor-X GHz Edition |
    XFX ProSeries XXX 850W | Fractal Design Define R4 | Samsung 840 ProSerie 256GB | 3TB HDD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Makarena View Post
    When I see panda's casting animation, I start feeling bad and in the end I loose dps. So, nope, not viable.
    Sometimes when i log into my main i get so upset over looks of my character so i just jump off a cliff. And i don't die because of pandaren passive. Miserable race.
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

7+ Year Old Account
    Panda panda panda
    Master food race when you can gain a massive boost to anything that you're lacking
    Be it mastery / crit / haste /vers
    Also best alliance race for shaman, compared to blue men / short men

Stack up or you get no heals! || Water control perfect, still can't attack with it
    Signature by Winter Blossom

Dwarves are still the overlords of frost. Pandas will be second after them.

What about best well rounded, I swap between frost and fire depending on fight.

And you are correct, should be comparing the extra 500 main stat, which, I guess isn't that much in the long run.