Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    [QUOTE=JustForThisThread;45246517]905 Assassination Rogue. Wasn't too bad. Here is a weakaura to better track everything (helped me at least).

Here's twitch recording. First pull wasn't good, but second pull was the kill. Starts at ~3:00

your WA string is giving an error when importing can you repost or PM me the the string

Here's a timer for tracking the abilities of the solo challenges. Haven't tried it myself yet, but I found it in another thread:

https://mods.curse.com/addons/wow/dbm-challenges
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninji
    "lets loose quik" is the only alliance pride I am aware of

Noob question here... how did you attempt her 7 times.. I tried her once and failed but now she no longer appears. How cani trigger the event again? Thx

Quote Originally Posted by Futtbuckin View Post
    Noob question here... how did you attempt her 7 times.. I tried her once and failed but now she no longer appears. How cani trigger the event again? Thx
    Go to the quest giver and keep paying Nethershards.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.