Poll: Alliance or Horde?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Question Alliance - or - Horde?

I feel bad. Played Alliance for 10 years. Now switched to Horde. I like it but not returning to Stormwind before logging out hurts

Tell me for which Faction you're burning.

Both. Half my toons are Alliance and other half or Horde.

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    I've played both since Vanilla, but I've always ended up maining as Alliance. I have several Horde that I like, I just tend to disdain the people that I encounter as Horde in comparison to Alli, so it has always pushed me over to the other side.
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

Herald of the Titans The Flavour Cat's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Most of my characters are Alliance, and I keep Horde ones to see the story from their side or for other Horde-exclusives.
    Isn't it ironic how education is important, yet people forget all about it when they visit the internet?

Deleted
    "for the Horde" is the Horde's motto. The Alliance battlecry is "Glory to the Alliance
    >Glory to the Alliance then ! (Cuz Dwarves are the best)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vorti View Post
    >Glory to the Alliance then ! (Cuz Dwarves are the best)
    In burgers. so true. FTH!

10+ Year Old Account
    It will always be Alliance for me. The story, characters, in-game cities, etc.

Not to mention that I can't stand the way armor sets look on Orcs, Trolls, Tauren, Goblins....pretty much everyone on the Horde except BE's lol. I guess that's why there are SO MANY Be's.

10+ Year Old Account
    Missing 3rd option, both.

Playing on both sides.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

My heart is with the Horde, but I get what you mean. I began as Horde in 2005, but since it was such a new thing back then I was sidetracked to play with my new high school mates in Alliance on another server. I liked hanging out in Ironforge and playing with dwarves and night elves. My first lvl 60 was a night elf rogue. But my roots were with the Horde, so once my high school mates abandoned the game by the end of summer, I went back to Horde, where my original guild was still going and took me back. It felt really weird hanging out at Orgrimmar instead of Ironforge, but I got used to it eventually. Been with the Horde up to this day with a main warrior and 4 important alts, with only one high level Alliance alt to occasionally see the content on the other side.
    Now you see it. Now you don't.

But was where Dalaran?

Horde and Alliance.

My 12 favs though? Horde, all races, I do not discriminate.
    I don't like the remaining 12 as much.

Both.

I have a Human Pally...

And an Orc Warr...

I go for the Original, bois.

Deleted
    Horde is the best in my opinion.

I just hope we get our faction back soon and end this whole army of light thing what destroys everything of the Horde.

10+ Year Old Account
    Both. I play 2 level 110. One on the Alliance, one on the Horde.

both.. Horde has more races i like but Alliance have Dwarves(rest of the alliance races can suck it).
    I had fun once, it was terrible.

7+ Year Old Account
    alliance.

i cant stand most most horde lvling zones.
    and dont really like the look of any of the races besides belves and undead.

Formerly known as Arafal

10+ Year Old Account
    Both of course.

When you playing one faction you not seeing 40-50% of content, alot of content are simmiliar or same for both factions, but there is special quests that one faction and another doesnt.

Some faction specific content gives extra storytelling and lore. I.e people who quested only as Alliance will not see what crimes Alliance did pre-Theramore Garrosh invasion, like they attacked Horde in Azshara,Barrens,Durotar,spying on Blood Elves in Eversong Woods etc

Doing Archeology in pre Legion gives extra storytelling also if you reading item and race descriptions in it, i.e. Orcs description from Archeology UI stands that Orcs was peaceful shamanic race before Burning Legion invdaded their world.

Horde is not just Orcs or Orgrimmar, and Alliance its not just Stormwind and humans/NE, Ironforge was most popular Alliance city for years.

Horde quests are different from each other not only in comprasion of one race to another, but also within npcs/characters/questgivers among one race and one zone,

i.e. there is "not-so-nice" Forsaken/Undead, and there is really good Forsaken/Undead characters like Lillian Voss, Leonid Bartholomew the Revered, Alonsus Foal and Meryl Felstorm.

There is Orcs like Garrosh and Gul'dan (who left Horde just like Thrall) and there is Orcs like Eitrigg who saved Tirion Fordring life and became his best friend despite Tirion attack him first and tryed to kill him.
    Last edited by Luckx; 2017-04-29 at 10:45 PM.

For The Horde

Nuff said!

I am playing horde but i wish i was alliance.

All my main characters are Ally. Mostly due to that being the side all my friends main on. (I also enjoy the look and layout of their cities more.) which is a shame because I really like a lot of the Horde races. more so than the ally ones. I do have a few high level horde alts though and plan on making quite a few more soon. I like both sides.

I mostly play horde because that's where my friends are when their subs are active, but I also have a bunch of 100+ alliance toons.