Haedrig’s Gift
    Barbarian – The Legacy of Raekor
    Crusader – Armor of Akkhan
    Demon Hunter – Embodiment of the Marauder
    Monk – Inna’s Mantra
    Witch Doctor – Zunimassa’s Haunt
    Wizard – Delsere’s Magnum Opus

Conquests
    Sprinter/Speed Racer – Complete Acts I through V at max level in under 1 hour.
    On A Good Day/I Can’t Stop – Level three Legendary Gems to level 65.
    Boss Mode/Worlds Apart – Kill the following bosses at max level on Torment X within 20 minutes of the start of the game.
    Years of War/Dynasty – Reach Greater Rift Level 55 Solo with the bonuses of six of the following Class sets.
    Masters of the Universe/Masters of Sets – Master 8 of the following Set Dungeons.

2.5 Patch Notes (PTR)
    https://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/205...otes-1-31-2017

So far nothing has been said about seasons on consoles, so I assume they won't be out for S10.

Deleted
    So in S10 is wizard viable without archon? I would like to play wizard but i hate archon.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Polaarius View Post
    So in S10 is wizard viable without archon? I would like to play wizard but i hate archon.
    DMO can probably do GRs in lower 90s - assuming relatively high paragon, augments etc.

10+ Year Old Account
    Eh, seems like a fairlt average season. DMO is my favourite wizard set, and has been buffed pretty much across the board this patch... But I've already spent two season leveling one, don't really want to do it again.

Sadly, none of the other sets appeal to me.

Think I'll sit this season out and wait for Necromancer.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Look at my sig and the seasonal Wizard. MH is strong enough to bring you up without archon.

Point is: what is "viable" to you? If you want to do the whole journey, nearly any build is viable. If you want to compete in ladders and climb the highest GRs, then it's not (but it's competitive enough).

EDIT: prolly going barb/DH due to the 6 sets GR55 conquest. Wondering which one to start with (prolly Barb because LOLCHARGE).
    Obviously 3gems65/boss mode/years of war for conquests and an easy time - get a friend or two for boss mode trivializing.
    Last edited by Coldkil; 2017-03-06 at 08:08 AM.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

Quote Originally Posted by Coldkil View Post
    EDIT: prolly going barb/DH due to the 6 sets GR55 conquest. Wondering which one to start with (prolly Barb because LOLCHARGE).
    Obviously 3gems65/boss mode/years of war for conquests and an easy time - get a friend or two for boss mode trivializing.
    You sure you don't wanna do Masters of the Universe/Masters of Sets? xD

I agree though, those 3 conquest are pretty easy, I'm going DH aswell, maybe Wizard aside from that or Monk, not sure yet.

Same here and unfortunately no archon is still worked into pretty much all builds.

Deleted
    Ty all for replies, i probably try out DMO without archon. I play hc. So i play til i die , usually happens around grift 70 or so.

Ty all for replies, i probably try out DMO without archon. I play hc. So i play til i die , usually happens around grift 70 or so.
    Which is enough for doing the Journey

Side note, i came out with a build for DMO with MH, but the main issue was that TR set had like 3 times the damage. With the buffs it should be definitely better.

Wasn't S10 suppose to come to consoles?

We back to this crap again?
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    Wasn't S10 suppose to come to consoles?

We back to this crap again?
    Don't actually remeber right now but i remeber something on the line.

Not that seasons on console will change anything. The game is set in stone.

Quote Originally Posted by Coldkil View Post
    Don't actually remeber right now but i remeber something on the line.

Not that seasons on console will change anything. The game is set in stone.
    I know but it was a big thing at blizzcon (or at least they made it a big thing) and then it just went under the rug and probably won't even happen anymore
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    I know but it was a big thing at blizzcon (or at least they made it a big thing) and then it just went under the rug and probably won't even happen anymore
    Nah, it will happen, sometimes, but the point is that anything in game is relevant anymore. I'll play each season for two main reasons: combat and gameplay is fluid/responsive as hell and all it takes is some hours, then i can leave the game safely without losing anything.

That's what's left of a franchise whose previous chapter hooked me for 9 years non-stop.

Deleted
    I am planning to play Seasons once S10 hits. What class do you guys think will be a good gem upgrader/farmer?

Which free set is good? I see lots people here talk about Wizard's DMO?

Monk – Inna’s Mantra

Quote Originally Posted by xenogear3 View Post

Monk – Inna’s Mantra
    Depends on what you want to do. Do you want to do the journey? Then all sets are good - really, you can do the entire thing with any build given the power provided.
    Zuni, Inna and DMO have all been buffed, there are builds that did well past seasons so you can dig for some of them and do fine. Raekor and Marauder are both high performing sets so they're the safest bet probably. Generally Wizard with MH becomes an unstoppable destroyer.

Really, you can choose any. Again, i'd go barbarian just because Raekor is not only strong but also good for farming stuff fast.

I have never been a hardcore player but I am pondering the idea for Season 10. 1 character (either wizard or barb) and when he dies then season 10 will end for me.

Had a friend's friend run me through a couple GR60+ as a DH and he just mowed everything down. Which makes me want to play DH for S10 to try the same thing.

Deleted
    Dont like you have to play and farm 2 characters to complete 3 conquests. If you skip sprinter.

Quote Originally Posted by xenogear3 View Post

Monk – Inna’s Mantra
    Whatever doesnt also have another item that will make/break the build, play that imo. Raekor is probably my go to for this season since it works pretty well out of the box and Shoulders arent bad to gamble. The rest of these are pretty weapon dependent, though not sure about the WD set.