ret paladin relics

I am currently using 3 avaenging wrath relics 890 flicking time spark.870 torch of shaladralls and absolved ravencrest brooch I have a 890 sunflare coal should I be using that instead of is it better to stick with the avaenging wrath relics

Just posting to say I hate you.. 3 AWs?? I don't even have one and I bonusroll on stupid Chronomatic every week, never dropped it ONCE.

There, rant off! Gl on your simming and luxurity selection!

u really should sim that since it is really close, but assuming u dont have belt or ring u might want to upgrade. On the other hand having 37.5s wings makes a huge difference if it was me I would keep the 870 even at a 5k dps loss

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I guess no one in your group was willing to share? I got two HC flickering timesparks myself but a fairly crappy Xavius relic
    Weird thing is that we've had like 3 drops since we started doing normal and through clearing heroic... they are super-rare in our gang so the few that got have kept them themselves! Most rare relic-drop in our guild by far!

Still a bit amazing tho that I have no AW relic at all after such a long time... :/

Quote Originally Posted by Dawon View Post
    Weird thing is that we've had like 3 drops since we started doing normal and through clearing heroic... they are super-rare in our gang so the few that got have kept them themselves! Most rare relic-drop in our guild by far!

Still a bit amazing tho that I have no AW relic at all after such a long time... :/
    farm BRH and DHT XD

Maybe he just has no luck with the RNG
    Pretty much.. ran BRH a bunch of times but not easy finding a group that wanna do it on high levels, and I rarely get my keys there myself (only getting Kara and Cathedral recently when the proc >10 comes). And nopes, no Chronomatic drop this week either.. ah well, there is always next week... again!

Yeah this is why I suggested he uses a sim (sure it's a bit weird for simming relics which is why I gave the links) because it also depends on which legendaries you use.

- - - Updated - - -

I guess no one in your group was willing to share? I got two HC flickering timesparks myself but a fairly crappy Xavius relic
    I finally got some My HPal couldn't give them to me. He offered but they procced higher than his current holy ones... yay blizzard. I wasted so many coins in N & H lol.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I have got a 915 Titanforged holy AW from second Shard roll, but unfortunately only vendor 880 arrived later on....

But as I see Demonic Inquisition (second boss) in Tomb of Sargeras will drop a nice Fire AW relic.

Edit: Holy.
    Last edited by Kobor; 2017-04-28 at 06:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kobor View Post
    I have got a 915 Titanforged AW from second Shard roll, but unfortunately only vendor 880 arrived later on....

But as I see Demonic Inquisition (second boss) in Tomb of Sargeras will drop a nice Fire AW relic.
    If that 915 is a fire relic, I hate you. >_>

As for the topic, if the CS relic is 20 ilvls higher than the AW one its replacing, it'll probably be very slightly ahead, but not by much. I'd equip it.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Canada, Northern Ontario (the French part)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawon View Post
    Just posting to say I hate you.. 3 AWs?? I don't even have one and I bonusroll on stupid Chronomatic every week, never dropped it ONCE.

There, rant off! Gl on your simming and luxurity selection!
    Our Bear tank and I are both bitching about fire relics and how they are impossible to get the right one... he needs Thrash and I need AW... but yeah I got 9 mythic Chrono kills, not a single Timespark drop... managed to get a heroic TF one recently at 900 ilvl and have my Liadrin's drop on that same kill, but that's been my luck this expac, get ridiculously good RNG like one tiny moment and then nothing for weeks, lol