Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

Who is the leader of Hell/Death Realm in Warcraft Universe

So if you check the Chronicles Warcraft Universe structure it has Light, Shadow, Life, Order, Disorder and Death. For Light its the Prime Naarus, Shadow is the Void Lords, Life is Elune, Order is Aman'thul and Disorder is Sargeras, but for that Death thing we dont know.

I dont think its the Lich King because he is just in Azeroth and can't represent death in the entire universe. Also when Arthas died he said ''i see only darkness'' and its mentioned that he has gone to ''Hell'' also known as ''The Dark Below'' which is its own realm in the univese so that means that there is a far stronger entity than the Lich King that is like the Grim Reaper/Angel of Death and represents death alltogether. This type of hell is most likely not the demons/fire fantasy because we already have that in the Burning Legion/Disorder which is a different thing, its more like a shadowy realm with different type of daemons/undead/lost souls etc. http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Hell/http://wow.gamepedia.com/Dark_Below

This also means that we could get another expansion focused on Lich King/Arthas in that Dark Below place redeeming himself and taking the fight to whoever is the leader of the Death realm

Last edited by Elfezen; 2017-04-17 at 07:03 AM.

Deleted
    Is a fair question, i dont think it have ever been answered. For i would agree is not LK, as he just "dabbels" in the domain, and even helya was a later constucted minor part of death.
    but i think it may just not have "1 leader" or avatar? but then agian the rest of the Planes / have it, so would be weird if not Maybe it is now ragnaros, X lord of fire, now lord of death.(honestly i dont think ANYONE would be suprised by how blizzard like to reuse Bosses if that was the case)

The Lightbringer Highlord Hanibuhl's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I honestly think the Lich King IS the jailor and leader of the damned... that's why Arthas saw only darkness.. because there's nothing left for him..

I'm guessing there probably isn't one. Why does there need to be?

Quote Originally Posted by Syncroniam View Post
    So if you check the Chronicles Warcraft Universe structure it has Light, Shadow, Life, Order, Disorder and Death. For Light its the Prime Naarus, Shadow is the Void Lords, Life is Elune, Order is Aman'thul and Disorder is Sargeras, but for that Death thing we dont know.
    Pretty sure Elune would be more connected to the light rather than life seeing as she made the naaru.

I dont think its the Lich King because he is just in Azeroth and can't represent death in the entire universe. Also when Arthas died he said ''i see only darkness'' and its mentioned that he has gone to ''Hell'' also known as ''The Dark Below''
    Don't undead go to the shadowlands when they "die"?

so that means that there is a far stronger entity than the Lich King that is like the Grim Reaper/Angel of Death and represents death alltogether.
    No, it doesn't. Just because you want there to be one, doesn't mean there has to be.

This also means that we could get another expansion focused on Lich King/Arthas in that Dark Below place redeeming himself and taking the fight to whoever is the leader of the Death realm
    Terrible idea, stop trying to redeem Arthas already, his story is over and he had a fitting end.

10+ Year Old Account
    death is death. no leaders, only rot

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Douchebag View Post
    Pretty sure Elune would be more connected to the light rather than life seeing as she made the naaru.

Don't undead go to the shadowlands when they "die"?

No, it doesn't. Just because you want there to be one, doesn't mean there has to be.

Terrible idea, stop trying to redeem Arthas already, his story is over and he had a fitting end.
    At some point they will definately bring Arthas back, this can't be avoided they even brought Illidan and since there is this confirmed dark below/death realm that is not yet in the game it will most likely tie up to this

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Benomatic View Post
    death is death. no leaders, only rot
    I mean. yeah but no? i mean you "could" make the same argument with fire... Fire is fire. just fire, but there just also happens to be elementals. There could be a somekin of old god tapping the shadowlands, or a etetiy. Does there have to be? no, but saying "only rot" is weird in a game fire have a personality as well

At some point they will definately bring Arthas back, this can't be avoided they even brought Illidan and since there is this confirmed dark below/death realm that is not yet in the game it will most likely tie up to this
    I love how you continuosly try to turn your assumptions into facts.

Illidan returning has no bearing on how likely it is for Arthas to come back, and it made way more sense for Illidan since his story was handled terribly in BC.

Also, what is this "death realm" you keep referring to? I've only heard of the shadowlands as the placce undead go when they die.

The Dark Below is not where those who die go. They go to the Shadowlands.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe it/he/she/they'll corrupt the spirit healers someday and we'll be really f**ked

Deleted
    Rather than leaders, each of them is just a representative of each lore of magic, that is all.

Ner'zhul was clearly the representative of necromatic powers.
    Last edited by mmoc96d9238e4b; 2017-04-17 at 10:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by KrayZee View Post
    Rather than leaders, each of them is just a representative of each lore of magic, that is all.
    Yeah, plus the Burning Legion wasn't there from the beginning as far as I'm aware.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomatketchup View Post
    Why yes, Blizz sure is a bunch of happy fellas!

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    They've stated numerous times that the story of Arthas was finished at the end of Wrath. He was given the best expansion to date, and even his actual in game fight was done amazingly (still the hardest non-bugged fight they've ever made). Arthas is gone, let it rest
    Sylvaeres-Azkial-Pailerth @Proudmoore

Quote Originally Posted by MickM View Post
    I honestly think the Lich King IS the jailor and leader of the damned... that's why Arthas saw only darkness.. because there's nothing left for him..
    You don't say...

- - - Updated - - -

Here's my Opinion:

The Ruler's Of Death are the Guys that either come from the Shadowlands, or from great beings in different worlds, AKA Representatives. However, The Legion would then make a TRUE leader, AKA The Lich King...

The Ruler's Of Void are the Void lords.

We Know about Order/Disorder already...

The Light is ruled by The Naaru/POSSIBLY Elune (Speculation though).

While life on Azeroth is ruled by Freya/The Demi-gods.

However, As of now, Life on other worlds is ruled by no one. It's either classified by representatives, or helped by the Titans/Their creations.

Deleted
    There isn't one. It atleast not yet, expansions could easily introduce one

I'd like to think there's just a really big Spirit Healer out there.

I think it's Darnell.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

7+ Year Old Account
    Helya / Lich King

both dead now though

7+ Year Old Account
    there is none.

death, as every other cosmic power, has a representative, the undead.

light have the naaru and whatever elune most likely is.
    life has the wild gods and nature itself.
    darkness the old gods and void lords.
    order the titans.
    chaos the demons.

Formerly known as Arafal