Artifact Solo Challenge - Elemental Shaman

Hard but fun. A little RNG dependent with some SO procs but very challenging in the end.

Well done, gratz. I can't seem to control the imps, they always overwhelm me
    Can play any flavor of the month ;P
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...furie/advanced

Deleted
    Just got this as an 899 ele shaman. Took quite a lot of tries to figure out precise timings as my margin for error was quite low. Spiced wildfowl omelet food was a must have!

Quote Originally Posted by Firon View Post
    Just got this as an 899 ele shaman. Took quite a lot of tries to figure out precise timings as my margin for error was quite low. Spiced wildfowl omelet food was a must have!
    Bah 16%, I messed up and got knocked off into the lava.

10+ Year Old Account
    What iLvl do you think this is possible to complete with Roots of Shaladrassil?
    HEROES NEVER DIE

Deleted
    My guess would be 890 with good RNG a targeting the correct mobs.

taptaptaptaptaptaptaptaptaptaptaptap well done taptaptaptaptaptaptaptaptaptaptaptaptap :P

jk, congrats.
    Raining Pandarens because of the bouncy racial?
    Quote Originally Posted by rokatoro View Post
    Some Might say it was... (•_•).....( •_•)>⌐■-■....(⌐■_■) A heavy Rain.
    I'm so sorry ;_;

Grats m8! What kind of addon r u using for nameplates? Doesn't looks like tidy

Since my thread got deleted lul heres some advice from someone who did it with no prydaz or legs at 900 ilvl

Talents

TM
    AG
    EgT
    EleB
    LMT
    LR

Phase One

Pre-Pull how you would any raid boss (ie prepot, fire ele, EleB) FS her then drop LMT immediately. CL and EQ the wildcard imps down immediately, and then LB into a FS to refresh. I changed my strat in the last ~5-10 attempts by not grab toteming the burst and heal imps as they spawned. I stood myself almost near the back of the room so I'd have enough time to pop SK and nuke the three down before the burst imp could get into range. I literally can not stress enough how much easier it was handling P1 doing this.

This fight was literally "if I fall behind, I'm dead" spare very rare SO/CLO scenarios where I managed recover, but I didn't have the leggies for making mistakes, so any room I could buy myself was valuable. I found that if LB overload was generous, I could throw out an extra ES before saving up for her shield, but I would gauge that for yourself and see how the run is going. Every GCD and Maelstrom counts.

If SK CL gave you any kind of overloading during the first set of healer imps, after her shield drops, she should be below 60%; 65 would be the cut off point imo, if I couldn't get her to phase change before or during the second healer imps spawned, I'd wipe and try again. The wildcard imps should've already spawned at this point, drop LMT and CL her to push the phase, Earthgrab or bind to delay the healers.

Phase Two

After that life changing strat of SK CL and saving the hassle of trying to root/manage add placement, phase one became infinitely easier, and phase two was really hit or miss. If you managed to time the healer imps spawning BEFORE she trans-locates, then bless up brothers and sisters, because that could very well be the pull you get the kill. Managing the slow/root was the hardest part about the first teleport, because if you're standing on the sides of the platform for the burst imp placement, then trying to throw in that root before the healers get to Agatha usually spells death if boulder RNG is lame. Always save LMT for the wildcard, as it trivializes them; extra points if she casts her shield, as it actually makes breaking it a relative breeze with (usually) just a fully loaded ES. Now, this is where Ancestral Guidance saved my kill, when I was at ~30% hp and healer imps just showed up on top of a wildcard at the ass end of her second phase, things looked pretty bleak. This is where AG with SK, quite literally, healed me to full in a CL GCD, along with the strong Overload chance, I was able to push the third teleport. With my lack of the legendaries, I don't think I could've done it without AG honestly, and I'd label it a must pick for this fight. You should be paying attention to the burst imp placement and boulders anyways to warrant not using gust of wind.

Final 30%

When she teles the third time, this is some real shit. If you've been managing your slow/stun, then you have 4-6+ healing imps hobbgobblin towards her pretty quickly. Lust immediately when in range, pop your second potion, earth ele, everything. Fire Ele wasn't up for me during BL, but this was good in my situation, as I was able to summon it on the 4th/5th teleport and secure the kill.

Honestly theres no sugar coating it, it was a really rough time, spending hours trying to figure out different talents or strats. If you don't have sephuz, make sure to run the Spiced Wildfowl Omelet for the clutch movement speed. Also the kill I got her on, I ran out of augment runes, but it definitely doesn't hurt to have them.

Ascendance build with PoT is still pretty good, and I would recommend popping Asc after you SK CL the first heal/burst imp wave, as it should be back up by the time you lust at 30%. Belt is a bonus.

EQ becomes even more valuable then it already is on this fight if you have the boot/shoulder combo, and should play it out how you already play it in raids.

Other than that, good luck, you're gonna need it.
    Last edited by Granolan; 2017-04-15 at 04:26 PM.

Deleted
    It seems your Blessing (10% mastery/haste/crit/vers) from the order hall gets removed on the way when using the flight path to the Broken shore. However, if you set your Hearthstone to Deliverance point and always use your Astral recall or the HS itself to get to the island before doing your attempts you get to keep the +10% buff for your trials (or for general shenanigans on the island for that matter) it certainly helped me get it done with the +10% haste today.