Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Because that's just what the game needs, more pay to win...

Deleted
    No, the cash shop is bad enough as it is. I pay enough money for an expansion pack and each month, everything must be obtainable ingame and only there.

Quote Originally Posted by lotuws View Post
    Because that's just what the game needs, more pay to win...
    How is non stat gear sets purely for transmog pay to win?

Also what in the store at the moment is "pay to win"?

Tier sets, no. Not really any need to sell those honestly.

However if they sold other unique gear for money I'd probably buy it. I bought most of the ones FFXIV sells, and a lot of dyes.
    Cool as a cucumber.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by GrillGates View Post
    Honest opinions and thoughts?

Are you retarded?
    Hey, it's Jaylock.

its either that or they need to bring lvl 60 naxx back into the game. they have no excuse not too

You know you can buy old transmog sets for maybe 1000g total from vendors in capital cities? That's like .20 cents.

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    Jaylock delivers again

Nope, old content can be soloed. If you want it, get it. What is next? Invincible and Mimi's head?
    I personally think this should be the case with everything in game. If you want something take the time to go get it, but as we've seen in the years since Activision took over Blizzard they realized that people will pay for just about anything.That retarded horse? CHA-CHING... Stupid helms? CHA-CHING... Worthless pets? CHA-CHING... Skipping leveling content? CHA-CHING...

Might as well at this point. Let them buy invincible and titles too while they are at it. Status is unimportant these days.
    Stains on the carpet and stains on the memory
    Songs about happiness murmured in dreams
    When we both of us knew how the end always is...

Quote Originally Posted by Bamboozler View Post
    It actually does affect the people who farmed or obtained the sets properly. Some of the allure in an MMO is the cool shit you can get from putting in the effort to get it. Some of those sets are no longer obtainable because you joined the game later, or refused to do what was necessary for it. If you start offering all the cool shit for a cash price, that affects the players AND the game.

I for one would be pissed if I saw every fucking Warrior wearing T3 Dreadnaught because he dropped $20 on it instead of the months of raiding it required me. You might not share that sentiment, but don't boldly go saying "it doesn't effec you me or any one else" as you so eloquently put it.
    How about all the ones who dropped $100 on WoW tokens, and spent a few weeks camping the black market auction house? Real prestigious.
    (This signature was clearly too awesome for the Avatar & Signature Guidelines and was removed to prevent further facemelting)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerot View Post
    How about all the ones who dropped $100 on WoW tokens, and spent a few weeks camping the black market auction house? Real prestigious.
    BMAH was a bad idea from day one. Since it's here now there's nothing we can do. Might as well let baddies buy my Hand of A'dal or Immortal titles too while we're at it.
    Stains on the carpet and stains on the memory
    Songs about happiness murmured in dreams
    When we both of us knew how the end always is...

Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    Did I say current expansion tier sets? Nope.
    Did I say current expansion tier sets? Nope.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Perkunas View Post
    BMAH was a bad idea from day one. Since it's here now there's nothing we can do. Might as well let baddies buy my Hand of A'dal or Immortal titles too while we're at it.
    At least it cost a lot of gold for now...

then again gold is so devalued rofl

It doesn't matter anyway, with the way Blizz are and catchup mechanics, you'l eventually be able to get next tiers raid set in the mail.
    Content drought is a combination of catchup mechanics and no new content.

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    The cash shop needs to removed, not added on to.
    I am in agreement. I support a cash shop if the game doesn't have a sub, because in that case- that is how the game makes money.

I don't support a cash shop for a game with a sub, even for services such as "name change" or "realm change." Why should a "realm change" cost 30 ish dollars? That is ridiculous. Those should be free, within reason (meaning- you can't realm change everyday. Maybe one toon every three months or something like that).

The game is already fully paid for through our sub. That cash shop is just fleecing on top of the sub, Blizzard shouldn't really do that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Alternate accounts are not allowed. Why would Jay have one and risk a perma ban?
    Perma bans don't exit and he's been banned like 15x

A better idea: make the sets BoE so we can farm them on any character, and sell them on the auction house or buy them with gold bought with cash.

No.

This sort of cash shop mentality belongs in F2P Mmo's, not one i already pay £9 a month for.

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Perma bans don't exit and he's been banned like 15x
    Actually they do perma ban alternate accounts. Also a blue said that they exist but it's extremely rare and would require serious amounts of infraction points.

10+ Year Old Account
    @Jaylock take your permaban and go away.
    Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    To resist the influence of others, knowledge of oneself is most important.

I've bought plenty of outfits and costumes in all sorts of different MMORPG's, So i woulden't mind this feature in WoW aswell.

All P2W is good P2W imo.