Page 1 of 2
LastLast

N Korea threatens Australia with nuclear strike

http://www.9news.com.au/National/201...al-US-alliance
    Foreign Minister Julie Bishop has sparked a threat of nuclear retaliation from North Korea after saying the rogue nation will be subject to further Australian sanctions.

North Korea's state-run KCNA news agency yesterday quoted a foreign ministry spokesman accusing the Australian foreign minister of "spouting a string of rubbish against the DPRK over its entirely just steps for self-defence".

"If Australia persists in following the US moves to isolate and stifle the DPRK and remains a shock brigade of the US master, this will be a suicidal act of coming within the range of the nuclear strike of the strategic force of the DPRK."
    Do you think it's just North Korea blowing off some steam? Or do you think that they're about to blow off something much bigger?
    Last edited by styil; 2017-04-23 at 12:01 AM.

lmao, yeah it's just talk and no action like it's been for years with NK.

I've always said that N.Korea is the Chihuahua of countries, but i'm begining to feel the world is more sick of their shit than normal.

Deleted
    I wonder how many countries they have threatened by now.

10+ Year Old Account
    If they're going to nuke australia how are they going to finish off the big baddie usa?

7+ Year Old Account
    Kim will make Mad Max real!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by styil View Post

Do you think it's just North Korea blowing off some steam? Or do you think that they're about to blow off something much bigger?
    Well, given their latest missile test all NK's going manage to blow up is Pyongyang.
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away
    Did they get tired of threatening the USA?
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power.
    Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    –The Sith Code

This is what happens when you have fat inbred nutters with bad haircuts in control of countries

And then theres Kim Jong-un........
    Everyone kept saying MoP was shit, but it started at 10M subs. It's big loss was by months 4-6 into MoP, the total loss across those 6 months was only 1.7M compared to WoD losing 2.9M in HALF THE FUCKING TIME. 3 months passed and WoD loses 2.9M players. This is not due to "MMOs dying", but because Warlords of Draenor is a garbage expansion. Cata also lost 2.9M subs across the entire expansion. MoP lost 3.2M across the entire expansion. WoD lost 4.6 Million 7 months after it launched!

10+ Year Old Account
    Is this the same as when they 'threatened' the US by saying they would retaliate to an act of aggression by the US?

He should threaten Antarctica, damn penguins always making fun of how he waddles.

I wonder how long this will continue. Everybody has grown tired of the nonstop bullshit NK is shouting.

Just what the world needs. The world's deadliest snakes and spiders being exposed to huge amounts of radiation.

10+ Year Old Account
    Like, WTF mate.

Do they know where Australia is? Or perhaps they plan to take a nuke over in a boat?

10+ Year Old Account
    I guess they like to make enemies.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    NK in a nutshell.

And it's funny they are threatening Australia of all places, as their general response will probably tell them to bugger off.
    Last edited by Dr Assbandit; 2017-04-23 at 03:13 AM.
    "It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum... and I'm all outta ass."

I'm a British gay Muslim Pakistani American citizen, ask me how that works! (terribly)

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh that crazy North Korea
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I think it is all a smoke screen N. Korea is putting out. Would not surprise me if most of the military gear they showed at the celebration are mostly fakes. Not saying they are not a danger to that region, but they are like some little punk who yells threats from a fast moving train as it goes thru a city. Are they capable of doing some dirty shit? For sure. But if they did, they would get their asses kicked just like the last time and if it had not been for China's intervention and Truman's lack of a desire to win a war, they would have been crushed.

Quote Originally Posted by styil View Post

Nah, Kim Jong un just has a cucumber in his pants to make himself seem bigger than he really is. I swear though.. North Korea is really getting annoying.. I wish the media would just stop covering that shitestain, but the media LOVES playing the american people to be outraged over a potential World War III with nuclear apocalypse even though it will never happen.
    Last edited by GreenJesus; 2017-04-23 at 03:38 AM.