Deleted

World Boss Rotations

Didn't we have Shar'thos just a couple of weeks ago, did they screw up the rotation of these world bosses again.

They need to sort this crap out since they have things tied into the world bosses like recipes, artifact skins and whatnot

Sarthos was the week before last. Not sure why it's up again

Good news is my warrior who just hit exalted with Valajar last week got the part of the hidden artifact weapon I needed from Shar'thos. Bad new is with this rng WB schedule I have no clue when i'll get the last part from the other WB.

Quote Originally Posted by Chrisxor View Post
    Sarthos was the week before last. Not sure why it's up again
    And he was up very recently before that as well. This is the 3rd time he's been up since last time Nithogg was up(my only reference due to my warrior), so I guess they've either accidentally reset the rotation a bunch of times now or they made them truly random.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tradu View Post
    or they made them truly random.
    If they didn't, people would be so upset when they missed their target boss and would have to wait x weeks for it to show up again and complain about that. This way we can only complain/wonder that it's the same boss that we've had recently, but cross our fingers that NEXT TIME WILL BE BETTER. Which it probably won't, but hey, that's life.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nospmas View Post
    Good news is my warrior who just hit exalted with Valajar last week got the part of the hidden artifact weapon I needed from Shar'thos. Bad new is with this rng WB schedule I have no clue when i'll get the last part from the other WB.
    So its your fault is it

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ambrodel View Post
    If they didn't, people would be so upset when they missed their target boss and would have to wait x weeks for it to show up again and complain about that. This way we can only complain/wonder that it's the same boss that we've had recently, but cross our fingers that NEXT TIME WILL BE BETTER. Which it probably won't, but hey, that's life.
    At least they would know when it would come.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm still wondering why they don't spawn 3-5 at a time tbh as ther eis way too many of them IMO. They were doing two sometimes but shit, that was months ago, its getting really silly.
    Tikki tikki tembo, Usagi no Yojimbo, chari bari ruchi pip peri pembo!

Quote Originally Posted by Turbotef View Post
    I'm still wondering why they don't spawn 3-5 at a time tbh as ther eis way too many of them IMO. They were doing two sometimes but shit, that was months ago, its getting really silly.
    This times 100. There is no reason this far into an expansion there should be 1 boss a week. It should be 2-3 at least.

10+ Year Old Account
    I stopped doing weekly boss when the new ones came out in broken shore

10+ Year Old Account
    Waiting for an answer from our overlord FelPlague.
    He knows everything about anything !
    "If you are what you HAVE and you lose what you have, what then are you? But if you are what you ARE and you lose what you have, no man controls your destiny".

Quote Originally Posted by Turbotef View Post
    They did in beta. We had 3 world bosses each week during late beta from what I remember.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by phillu View Post
    Didn't we have Shar'thos just a couple of weeks ago, did they screw up the rotation of these world bosses again.

They need to sort this crap out since they have things tied into the world bosses like recipes, artifact skins and whatnot
    There is no "rotation". Its random, more or less.

Sadly, i need Nathogg for my warrior hidden artifact weapon and these idiots went ahead and put Failthos for the 3rd time in a row. So mediocre >.<