Compliment to Holy and Disc

If you had a choice, which class compliments a holy and disc priest well for healing. I thought maybe a Pally or Shaman. Small raid group. Trying to figure out what matches those two styles the best.

Settling a bet.

The best bet is to not have a healing priest at all... Pally / Shaman / Druid are all better.

And the class that compliments a disc priest the best atm is boomkin, for innervate feed.

Toss up for me personally. If I had to choose? Pally. You have raid healing all set with holy and disc fitting that role (more so holy priest).

Raid CDs would be weak imo with those three though. Honestly not the greatest idea for a healing setup with both a holy priest and disc.

7+ Year Old Account
    Given the smaller raid size, I would vote for a paladin. Shamans can struggle in smaller groups, especially with the raid healing that a disc/holy combo can put out.

Retired Shaman
    Signature by Winter Blossom

With a smaller group size and lower difficulty either would honestly be fine. I'd probably lean toward Paladin also but it won't make a big difference either way.

10+ Year Old Account
    Balance druid is the best compliment.
    RIP Breath of Sindragosa - 23/06/2015 - The day fun died.

Real question is: How good is your Disc Priest?
    A) Good. - Balance, because Innervate turns Disc into a healing moster (bigger the group, stronger he is though).
    B) Mediocre at best. - I'd bet on Holy Pally for quick snipe heals; Holy Priest does well on sustained healing, Disc does amazing burst AoE already.

Because most healing classes have similar numbers, anything will work. Mw is a risky choice because they are getting revamped and could potentially be completely gutted next patch.

Deleted
    As a tank main I can tell you that I never again want to raid without a holy palli. They should be an integral part of every healing comp, because beacon is just that useful.