PSA: Elixir of Greatest Demonslaying

This item comes from the new Legionfall supply cache (earned from getting paragon rep with Armies of Legionfall). The tooltip states it gives 200 Attack Power against demons outdoors in the Broken Isles. The actual buff you get from consuming it states you deal 200% increased damage against demons outdoors in the Broken Isles. This is not widely known yet and not many are available (it's not a guaranteed drop from the supply cache), but it works against a certain imp mother that a certain Rogue spec has to kill for their artifact challenge. I've tested it myself, and it does what it says it's supposed to do. Expect this to be hotfixed to not work in the challenge once Blizzard gets wind of it. Until then, if you can get your hands on one, go get your artifact appearance. It's a 15 minute duration, counts as a flask, and does not persist through death. I've seen it up for 500k-800k gold on my servers, so the secret is getting out. Don't expect this to last for long. There's also no guarantee Blizzard won't roll back the challenge from people who use it (if AP abusers are any indication, they probably won't). I don't think this is an exploit as the item likely does what it's supposed to do. It working in the challenge is probably just an oversight.

Edit: It's been patched.
    Last edited by Gracos; 2017-05-03 at 08:27 PM.

Just snagged one for 400g of the AH.
    For EU players atleast; think about it before you spend hundreds of thousands of gold on Elixers now tho.
    It will be 2 days minimum before we are able to the scenario again so thats alot of time to sit through praying they wont stealthnerf it.
    The battle potions lasted like 12hours but this basically negates most of the encounter so dont hold your breath.

15+ Year Old Account
    There's no way in hell this will stay not nerfed so you might as well do it while you can.

Check out the directors cut of my project SCHISM, a festival winning short film
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiHNTS-vyHE

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mascotte View Post
    Just snagged one for 400g of the AH.
    For EU players atleast; think about it before you spend hundreds of thousands of gold on Elixers now tho.
    It will be 2 days minimum before we are able to the scenario again so thats alot of time to sit through praying they wont stealthnerf it.
    The battle potions lasted like 12hours but this basically negates most of the encounter so dont hold your breath.
    What are you talking about, the mage tower is up now in EU...

Quote Originally Posted by Wunju View Post
    What are you talking about, the mage tower is up now in EU...
    Not on my realm. We just got the Command Centre tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Valentyn View Post
    They're region wide. If it's up on one server it's up on all of them. He did specify EU, btw.

Quote Originally Posted by Soisoisoi View Post
    They're region wide. If it's up on one server it's up on all of them. He did specify EU, btw.
    I'm in the EU, it's still not up for me. We have the Command Centre.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Valentyn View Post
    My mistake, wowhead was set to NA for some reason.

still working? Hoping EU can profit from this :/

Anddd its gone.
    You get the buff for a second before it cleanses from you while instanced (both having it on you while entering and using it while zoned has the same effect).
    At-least i got both of mine cheap xd

Quote Originally Posted by Mascotte View Post
    Anddd its gone.
    You get the buff for a second before it cleanses from you while instanced (both having it on you while entering and using it while zoned has the same effect).
    At-least i got both of mine cheap xd
    Thank you so much for posting. I almost dropped 150k gold on one lol. Glad I checked here first.