Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    When your healer dies in Act 3, it's pretty hard to beat some of the fights with Alms army. Especially when the enemy is Arcanist/Witch heavy and have teleport, it completely invalidates units like Knight and Baron

Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    When your healer dies in Act 3, it's pretty hard to beat some of the fights with Alms army. Especially when the enemy is Arcanist/Witch heavy and have teleport, it completely invalidates units like Knight and Baron
    I think there's a trick to their AI If I remember, they tend to go after secluded units, which is the best time to strike
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    I think there's a trick to their AI If I remember, they tend to go after secluded units, which is the best time to strike
    Yeah, which is easy to do with Knights and Barons because of their low movement.

Yeah, which is easy to do with Knights and Barons because of their low movement.
    why would you have your knights and barons by themselves against witches? Use a high res unit put some mobile ones just outside that they can reach and then wait for the witches to come to you
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    why would you have your knights and barons by themselves against witches? Use a high res unit put some mobile ones just outside that they can reach and then wait for the witches to come to you
    First turn teleport makes it hard to avoid them getting near my Knights, tbh. No matter where I place them, the Witches will literally sacrifice themselves to try and kill my two Knights. Fortunately I just zerged the boss and then didn't have to worry about my knights getting killed and just punished the Knights giving chase with my spell casters

I found the AI way too stupid anytime I summoned up illusioned adds from my healers. But I got tired of dealing with witches so I just used them as bait units for the most part. Not a bad game in the series but I didn't enjoy the one item system and the DLC prices really turned me off.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyanion View Post
    I found the AI way too stupid anytime I summoned up illusioned adds from my healers. But I got tired of dealing with witches so I just used them as bait units for the most part. Not a bad game in the series but I didn't enjoy the one item system and the DLC prices really turned me off.
    I don't mind the one item system, I just don't like that it overrides taking a better weapon, that's stupid.

I don't mind the one item system, I just don't like that it overrides taking a better weapon, that's stupid.
    Yeah some of the units have such weird stats that you'd want a defensive item on them but then they have such weak atk power it is almost pointless. A lot of units I got in the game were such duds stat wise that I'd just park them to the side or not use them.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyanion View Post
    Yeah some of the units have such weird stats that you'd want a defensive item on them but then they have such weak atk power it is almost pointless. A lot of units I got in the game were such duds stat wise that I'd just park them to the side or not use them.
    I found that some of my units were just absurd, both my archers in Alm's army, Deen and Saber in Celica's army are all absurd. They can all effectively one shot anything except knights and baron's, and those my Sage's can do easily. But outside of Alm and Celica, most of my other units are terrible spuds or mediocre as hell.

I found that some of my units were just absurd, both my archers in Alm's army, Deen and Saber in Celica's army are all absurd. They can all effectively one shot anything except knights and baron's, and those my Sage's can do easily. But outside of Alm and Celica, most of my other units are terrible spuds or mediocre as hell.
    Delthea with a mage ring was a terror on the battlefield for me. I gave a ton of stat boosts to Clair and she could take down most anything on her own too. Mae and Genny were solid and Celica was way stronger for me than Alm was. But yup, tons of mediocre/terrible units abounded on both sides.

15+ Year Old Account
    Well back on the topic at hand, i wish for celica to marry faye.

Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    Well back on the topic at hand, i wish for celica to marry faye.
    Speaking of which, what is everybody's opinions of how romance was handled in the game?

Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian the Moofia Boss View Post
    Speaking of which, what is everybody's opinions of how romance was handled in the game?
    In some ways I liked it because there was more character dialogue and also there were mentions of pairings throughout the story. But I like being able to pair off characters as I like and see what happens. I'd love a more detailed version of the last 2 games marriage/children system really.