Deleted

Eating Meat and Diary=Literally murder

You are eating dead animals when you are eating meat, doesn't that sicken you? When you are eating butter you are eating the milk that was supposed to go to the calves.

Eggs? You are eating fetuses. Just like in Bloodborne! How inhumane and unsanitary! That thing came out of a chickens butt!

YOU MURDERER, you are killing and eating and supporting the MURDERING industry!

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Radux; 2017-05-21 at 02:57 PM.

Deleted
    i will continue supporting murdering animals to eat their meat because it tastes good

Quote Originally Posted by Finnish Nerd View Post
    You are eating dead animals when you are eating meat, doesn't that sicken you? When you are eating butter you are eating the milk that was supposed to go to the calves.

Eggs? You are eating fetuses. Just like in Bloodborne! How inhumane and unsanitary! That thing came out of a chickens butt!

It nega-sickens me. Meat & dairy are delicious.

7+ Year Old Account
    I don't care. I eat eggs, meat and dairy products every day. And I will continue to do so.

Thats too much of a troll.

10+ Year Old Account
    Negatory ghost rider

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account

and you would prefer what, exactly? that they die by the millions for nothing?
    O Flora, of the moon, of the dream. O Little ones, O fleeting will of the ancients. Let the hunter be safe. Let them find comfort. And let this dream, their captor, Foretell a pleasant awakening

Murder is tasty.

I don't own / maintain a diary so I guess lucky me. I like eating meat though.

Quote Originally Posted by ReD-EyeD View Post
    Thats too much of a troll.
    you mean not even a half-assed attempt.

shit meme my dude.

I am a vegeterian and I agree with you 100%. I've been trying to get off dairy for the past 6 months but I have been failing hard. Any tips?

Trying too hard, although I did see a bunch of "EATING MEAT IS MURDER" chalk graffiti along a running trail here in Portland several months ago. Covered a good 1/4th of a mile.

I'm on a low carb high fat diet. You'd be amazed how much butter, cheese, eggs, and meat I'm eating.
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "The bit about hardcore players not always caring about the long term interests of the game is spot on." -- Ghostcrawler
    "Do you want a game with no casuals so about 500 players?"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    I am a vegeterian and I agree with you 100%. I've been trying to get off dairy for the past 6 months but I have been failing hard. Any tips?
    Oats and squats.

Don't. It's not good for you.
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "The bit about hardcore players not always caring about the long term interests of the game is spot on." -- Ghostcrawler
    "Do you want a game with no casuals so about 500 players?"

Don't you Hear the Screams of the Kale and soy beans? Ok... jokes done, that's why in ages pasts the humans that ate said dead animal, use to honor and thank the animal that gave up it's life so that they could live.

Probably craving something in the dairy. Calcium, vitamin D, protein, or fat...take a calcium/magnesium/ supplement (with vitamin D) and work more protein and fat into your diet in other ways.

Closing since it's just here to stir up the forum.

Locked.