Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    The problem is there is way too much cc and interrupts in the game.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Banard View Post
    What? I aint talking about arenas so i'll ignore all that.

Every expansion before now i did not care about healers. Healers did not "ruin" the BG. This expansion they do. Its as simple as that. I hate doing bg this xpac. This is coming from a casual pvper who has farmed every achievement/rep in bgs when there introduced.

Current state wow pvp in random bg is horrible. I am hoping BFA fixes this. Immortal healers in bgs need to stop.
    helers are weak now compared to wod or panda or even wotlk, so as i said in bigger post that you didnt read and there was about bg's too i will just copy it to clear "on 10man team you have to work with 9 ppl to win teamfight's". as Healer to be competitive even on low rating like 2k you have to know almost every dps cd in a a game and you need a plan for your own every cd, when is the best to use it, with one will be the best to stop combo. So as dps you should aswell know very single heal cd and know how your team can block it its easy very easy to locdk down healers ifyou have good team baa even solo when i play as my dps alt dh i can just make holy paladins useles for whole fight when they just come closer to my teamfight and i;am not talking about siting on him . If you refuse to lern how to play its you decision to encounter crap that you was talking about .... Wow pvp is something that req form you spending alot of timefor lerning.

Quote Originally Posted by Keldro View Post
    helers are weak now compared to wod or panda or even wotlk, so as i said in bigger post that you didnt read and there was about bg's too i will just copy it to clear "on 10man team you have to work with 9 ppl to win teamfight's". as Healer to be competitive even on low rating like 2k you have to know almost every dps cd in a a game and you need a plan for your own every cd, when is the best to use it, with one will be the best to stop combo. So as dps you should aswell know very single heal cd and know how your team can block it its easy very easy to locdk down healers ifyou have good team baa even solo when i play as my dps alt dh i can just make holy paladins useles for whole fight when they just come closer to my teamfight and i;am not talking about siting on him . If you refuse to lern how to play its you decision to encounter crap that you was talking about .... Wow pvp is something that req form you spending alot of timefor lerning.
    .. what? Healers are literally the most powerful they've ever been. So much so that 80%+ dampening games happen. Put 2 healers on 1 BG team and with uncoordinated randoms, you'll be lucky to kill someone with 5 or 6 dps.. if they don't kill you first.

Quote Originally Posted by Cracked View Post
    .. what? Healers are literally the most powerful they've ever been. So much so that 80%+ dampening games happen. Put 2 healers on 1 BG team and with uncoordinated randoms, you'll be lucky to kill someone with 5 or 6 dps.. if they don't kill you first.
    I think this is a perspective of your class rather then a general state of the game, i don't know what class you play, but the majority of healers in random bgs are not good and can be solo'd. Some are good, but even the very well played healers, if you catch them alone with two or three good dps they will die. But like healers, the majority of dps you meet in randoms, are also not that good.

Healers will only seem immortal when you pit a well played healer against a couple of dps that is not played well or specs / classes that lack cc or burst.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alfryd View Post
    In what word are you living where a Disc priest isn't casting? His only instants are PW: S, Radiance, if he takes Ultimate Radiance (which isn't always taken) and SW: P / Purge the Wicked. None of them provide enough throughput to survive on alone. Disc priests rely on Shadow Mend bombing combined with Penance.

Holy Priests & Shamans also do cast, albeit they have more instants I'll grant you. The only healer truly with an insane amount of instants are Druids. The rest can be locked down.
    Monks and Disc Priests at high rated rbgs have more instants than druids though, as you don't really cast shadow mend at all, with a good competent healing group using PWR, Premonition, PWS, and a few dots should be enough to cover your entire team. As for a monk, the majority of your healing comes through your Crane CD where you dps and heal, and all the rest is instant (ReM, LC, EvM, and soothing can't be interrupted).

As for a druid at high levels, he'll have to cast regrowth and wild growth and tranq to really stabilize a group, which are all casts.

Same thing for a shaman, they can't keep everyone alive through riptide alone, and the entirety of their kit is cast based.
    Last edited by mmoc925aeb179c; 2018-05-17 at 12:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Keldro View Post
    helers are weak now compared to wod or panda or even wotlk, .
    This is false. In the random bg setting hearlers are OP and they ruin the game. I can no longer 1 vs 1 a healer.

I have played a crap ton of random bgs over the years. I have every bg achievement (beside the current one, i am working on that now). No one should be under the impression that healers are not OP in RANDOM BGs.

You keep talking about working with 9 other people to win team fights....it has been like that since THE BEGINNING OF BGS.

You keep talking about competitive thinking that has something to do with my argument on RANDOM BGS. If you think that is the cause, we know how good of a pvper you are.

Healers need to be changed. Healers pvp templates need a mana adjustment. Healers should not be able to heal forever and have almost full mana. Maybe it is time to bring back the mana drain mechanics. Maybe that is the solution.

Something needs to be changed now that we are using pvp templates.

Legion has the worst pvp in wow history.

Quote Originally Posted by Cracked View Post
    Your never gonna change his mind. He is a healer main and is finally able to break 2k and not spend an entire bg in the gy because he actually has to be decent to play. Anyone with a few iq points can see how blatantly imbalanced healers in all aspects of pvp are. Sadly, all the stuns and kicks exist because healers are so overtuned atm. No healer should be able to withstand a dps pummeling them for two min straight. They should be oom and require peels. This is a team based game and healers are the epitome of a team player role. They are support. But GL explainning that to anyone who is a healer.

I will say this, the healer exclaiming burst is too high for them not to heal as they do are right. Damage needs tuned back (burst specially) and than healers need brought back in line. Less instant casts and no heal should heal for more than 20% tops. And anything that large should require a hefty mana cost. Mana should matter.

Deleted
    i'am wonder, do you use all poition, buffs, drums, every boost that is allowed there ? i doubt that, just get them create macro for all your cd's get berserk, interrupt and execute. This game is balanced for rated playing Healer must be op right now becouse he have to do hi's shit on dampeing, you can get almost 100% dmg bonus on randoms but you don't use them, and ofc you can cooperate with random people dont count on them just connect, there are always people that trying to do their best and win bg. Crying there about unrated content is pointless.
    "This is false. In the random bg setting hearlers are OP and they ruin the game. I can no longer 1 vs 1 a healer." don;t lie you never could that was possible only when he was undergeared ...
    And please guys you dont reading previous post's at all ... i said that legion pvp is a bullshit and no one enjying it
    Last edited by mmoc55373e6557; 2018-05-17 at 03:09 PM.