Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    What in the actual fuck are you talking about? Jesus fucking christ you have no fucking clue how anything works do you?

- - - Updated - - -

Considering Nixon's first charge for his impeachment proceedings had they gone through, was for obstruction of justice because he fired the guy doing the investigation into Watergate, yeah, going to go with that over some no name shitposter that has no fucking clue what he is talking about.
    Actually its you who isn't understand ing how anything works. But hey whatever reality you live in makes you happy right?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Toppy View Post
    I dont think you actually read it. Then again you dont even know what "obstructing justice" is.
    But I do though

Quote Originally Posted by want my Slimjim View Post
    But I do though
    Its providing national health care coverage.

Actually its you who isn't understand ing how anything works. But hey whatever reality you live in makes you happy right?

- - - Updated - - -

But I do though
    Then tell me how taxing people to pay health costs is considered obstruction of justice, as you claimed on the prior page.
    World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arikan View Post
    Its providing national health care coverage.
    Which you should be paying on your own dime, or we get rid of it.

- - - Updated - - -

Then tell me how taxing people to pay health costs is considered obstruction of justice, as you claimed on the prior page.
    Cause it's criminalizing and giving the politicians themselves the right to steal, without being punished.

- - - Updated - - -

Cause it's criminalizing and giving the politicians themselves the right to steal, without being punished.
    Once more, that is not obstruction of justice.

You do not know what obstruction of justice is.
    World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg

10+ Year Old Account
    Why are you guys arguing with a known bridge-dweller who cites Breitbart and Infowars as legitimate news sources?
    “You're not to be so blind with patriotism that you can't face reality. Wrong is wrong, no matter who does it or says it.”― Malcolm X

I watch them fight and die in the name of freedom. They speak of liberty and justice, but for whom? -Ratonhnhaké:ton (Connor Kenway)

The evidence is there, it looks like you didn't read it and just like to Cherry pick
    I read them just fine. Which is why I already gave my overview of the links. There is no evidence, and you are the one that is ignoring shit. But hey, I don't expect anything new from you. You are known for being wrong and playing the victim card constantly.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

But I do though
    I live in reality, you however, do not.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    You claim to live in a place where that's not how the system works. Why not move to the US and try our healthcare system out?

- - - Updated - - -

How are taxes criminalizing and giving the politicians the right to steal?
    He does live in the US, he lives in Texas. Which is why he thinks he is a "confederate", even though he was from Sweden.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Captain N View Post
    Why are you guys arguing with a known bridge-dweller who cites Breitbart and Infowars as legitimate news sources?
    Because it is funny watching him squirm.

Which obstructs justice how?

What you're talking about here is corruption, not obstruction of justice. Providing a service isn't obstruction of justice. Even claiming to provide a service and not providing it while taking the money isn't obstruction of justice. Interfering with or otherwise hindering an investigation is obstruction of justice. I don't get the mental gymnastics to place providing health coverage under this category.

You can disagree with the provision of such a service, that doesn't make said provision an 'obstruction of justice'.

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus
    Because it is funny watching him squirm.
    This is a shit reason, as Sr Confederado has no capacity to squirm.

Quote Originally Posted by Bullettime View Post
    I expect it to get worse when he's eventually removed. Trump will flee to Russia or some shit and keep fanning the flames on social media.
    This is what I would expect. He's a big flight risk. Also there's the problem of him knowing so much top secret shit now.

10+ Year Old Account
    It is twisting words.
    Nope. You admitted you think Trump obstructs justice. I'm not twisting anything. When you included Trump in with Hillary and Obama and said it wasn't as bad you still included him in the group which means he still did it.

Maybe try again next time, but don't slip up.

Quote Originally Posted by Arikan View Post
    Which obstructs justice how?

What you're talking about here is corruption, not obstruction of justice. Providing a service isn't obstruction of justice. Even claiming to provide a service and not providing it while taking the money isn't obstruction of justice. Interfering with or otherwise hindering an investigation is obstruction of justice. I don't get the mental gymnastics to place providing health coverage under this category.

You can disagree with the provision of such a service, that doesn't make said provision an 'obstruction of justice'.

This is a shit reason, as Sr Confederado has no capacity to squirm.
    He's squirming because he is trying his hardest to try to defend Trump's obstruction of justice while trying to show that the ACA is obstruction of justice or that Obama did obstruction but none of the links he provided show that.

Quote Originally Posted by TEHPALLYTANK View Post
    Here are a couple of things that are not allegations, they are a matter of facts.

Individuals associated with the Trump Campaign did have repeated contact with Russian state actors. Russia has utilized active measures to interfere with the US domestic affairs, including our elections. Russia has a history of doing so, and those measures have included blackmail. The CIA director at the time found sufficient reason to refer the intelligence that was being gathered by the Agency to the FBI for investigation.

All of what I have said is information that was part of a public hearing by the House Intelligence Committee earlier today.

Here is the hearing if you're interested.
    Don't forget that at least 3 of those people lied about the contact as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Once more, that is not obstruction of justice.

You do not know what obstruction of justice is.
    No, its you who has it wrong .

10+ Year Old Account
    No, its you who has it wrong .
    NO U isn't really a valid counterargument.

You are making the assertion that the ACA is obstruction of justice. You have not done so to any degree of reasonable standard. Just because you say it is doesn't make it so.

I could say eating bananas is misdemeanor assault...that doesn't make it right.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lenonis View Post
    NO U isn't really a valid counterargument.

You are making the assertion that the ACA is obstruction of justice. You have not done so to any degree of reasonable standard. Just because you say it is doesn't make it so.

I could say eating bananas is misdemeanor assault...that doesn't make it right.
    Wrong again. The aca Is an obstruction of justice. Taxation is theft.

10+ Year Old Account
    Taxation is not legally defined as theft, therefore you cannot have obstruction of justice as no crime has occurred.

Your opinion about taxation has no relevance to a discussion about obstruction of justice in the current legal framework. So, no, I'm not wrong. Because by the very definition of words and laws there is no way for your stated opinion to be true.

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    He's squirming because he is trying his hardest to try to defend Trump's obstruction of justice while trying to show that the ACA is obstruction of justice or that Obama did obstruction but none of the links he provided show that.
    But I don't think he's squirming, just regurgitating rhetoric.

Quote Originally Posted by want my Slimjim
    Even if you believe that taxation is theft, then taxes funding the ACA would either be another case of theft, or possibly money laundering or an absurd form of Ponzi scheme. It wouldn't make the ACA itself obstruction of justice. You could view the ACA as an illegal shell company perhaps. But the entity of the ACA wouldn't be an obstruction of justice. What legal text led you to this conclusion?

I'm surprised people are still giving that Confederate Wannabe the time of day since you're more likely to convince a brick wall it's made of straw than to get him to admit he's wrong.

Are you part of a society? Then you get taxed. If you don't want to be taxed, you can go live on your own personal fucking island.

Taxation without representation is theft, but you get representation.