Xbox Live Hacked....

Last edited by Lucetia; 2017-05-24 at 05:24 AM.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    Always China with this shit... I'm glad I don't have my credit card on there.

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Cheese View Post
    Always China with this shit... I'm glad I don't have my credit card on there.
    Agreed, I normally just buy time or cash cards and use those.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

"Xbox Live hacked"

More like social engineering accounts committing fraud.

Learn what the word hack means before using it in click bait.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    "Xbox Live hacked"

More like social engineering accounts committing fraud.

Learn what the word hack means before using it in click bait.
    I guess you didn't get the memo, in 2017 hacking is as simple as posting a status on your buddies facebook account that he left open.

10+ Year Old Account
    People being idiots with their user information happens all the time, one account getting compromised does not equal a breach of Microsoft own servers. They even state there was no indication of such in the article you linked.

Quote Originally Posted by zealo View Post
    People being idiots with their user information happens all the time, one account getting compromised does not equal a breach of Microsoft own servers. They even state there was no indication of such in the article you linked.
    But that's not cool for clickbait, which is what both the video and the OP are going for.

10+ Year Old Account
    so what do you want us to discuss about this article? the color of the xbox's? personally i think the white xbox color is boring.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

As you know when posting articles you are to also include your synopsis / opinions on the matter as well. People can find their own articles / videos as well, so by adding substance to your post you are encouraging a discussion to occur based on the thoughts of the members here.

In the future remember when anyone posts an opening thread about an article to include thoughts and comments as well.