Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I'm not a huge Reagan fan but I agree with his stance on violent, unlawful protest.

“All of it began the first time some of you who know better…let young people think that they had the right to choose the laws they would obey as long as they were doing it in the name of social protest.”
    - Ronald Reagan

You teach an entire generation they can break the law when something doesn't go their way. That they can infringe on the rights of others whenever they personally feel offended. Those same people are going to grow up to be dangerous adults

15+ Year Old Account
    The whole thing is bizarre. They've threatened and harassed people and when the campus police have tried to intervene, they've prevented the police from helping people, and the principals response to this is telling campus police to stand down to let the students guilty of the threats and harassment have free reign and control.

Why aren't they just being dispelled at this point?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Revi View Post
    The narrative they're pushing plus the fact that the principal gave in and is basically powerless. He has a bunch of students screaming racism and white supremacy at the staff.

Quote Originally Posted by Revi View Post
    The whole thing is bizarre. They've threatened and harassed people and when the campus police have tried to intervene, they've prevented the police from helping people, and the principals response to this is telling campus police to stand down to let the students guilty of the threats and harassment have free reign and control.

Probably afraid of the lawsuits.

Quote Originally Posted by Magicpot View Post
    Whatever happened to keeping publci order in the Uni?

I get that protests need to be allowed, but disrupting the school like that should have them immediately expelled and arrested on trespassing charges. All of them. There are students who pay money to attend classes there safely, and it's the job of the police and administrators to not have 200 people impede that.
    Exactly. As far as I'm concerned, they all should have been hauled off, fined, and expelled.

Freedom of expression is fine. Protest is fine to a degree. Doing this, not okay in any way. Whoever is in charge at that school isn't doing a good job. Cops should have been called immediately, and the problem should have been removed so the paying students who are going there for more than SJW reasons actually could have gone without the harassment.

Schools are private property, you don't have as many rights there as on public property, and the school leaders should have stepped up and done something, but then again, they probably weren't really being effected so they probably just pushed it off as "kids being kids" so they didn't have to deal with it.

I love how these students fail to see that this is perfect example of how their precious "institutionalized racism" construct runs aground of reality with this situation. Minorities, being without power in their minds, are effectively able to shut down those, again in the minds of these students, who do have this supposed power. They won't recognize it, not publicly, not openly, because then their entire premise of "oppression" becomes null and void. As well it should.

Furthermore, I love how they fail to see that this supposed oppression never manifests itself in any meaningful way. If the white power system actually existed, these students wouldn't be allowed to speak openly, much less attend any educational institution. All that matters to them is that they, these idiot children, feel relevant in a thus far irrelevant life.

Quote Originally Posted by Khaza-R View Post
    Probably afraid of the lawsuits.
    That's fine as long as they have their lawsuit from prison.

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe temporarily close the school if it can't function.

Why are half the threads on here about shit going on at colleges? Most of y'all don't even go/went to college.

Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    Why are half the threads on here about shit going on at colleges? Most of y'all don't even go/went to college.
    Why are you not disagreeing with the students?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimbold21 View Post
    We had this thread before and it was locked on the "No race threads allowed" basis.
    It's hardly a race thread it's a look at these privileged brats who are way overdue for a proper spanking then a seat in the naughty corner unless they want the guillotine instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Shibito View Post
    Because he fully believes that garbage.

He didn't drink the kool-aid. He IS the kool-aid.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yea, race shouldn't play any role whatsoever in the hiring or the student application process. Anyone advocating that it should is an idiot.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Arrest those shitheads and keep them behind bars for a week, that will teach them the realities of being an adult, by learning to live with the consequences of their actions.

Why would I? Because they made some white dude cry?

there was a crying white dude in this event?
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

Would you care if it was the other way around white people chasing minorities off campus? if yes why? You aint bothered by this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

Quote Originally Posted by Saucexorzski View Post
    there was a crying white dude in this event?
    Crying as in whining, bitching, complaining.

7+ Year Old Account
    Crying as in whining, bitching, complaining.
    I saw a lot of whining bitching and complaining in the video but it wasn't by white people.

Would you care if it was the other way around white people chasing minorities off campus? if yes why? You aint bothered by this.
    Of course I'd care. I am against racism.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by callipygoustp View Post
    I saw a lot of whining bitching and complaining in the video but it wasn't by white people.
    Him bitching his exclusion would be oppression is infantile whining. Not worthy of a professor.