Page 31 of 41 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    This addon is great to use while leveling allied races. This addon made me do EVERY Outlands zones while leveling to get the transmog apperances from the quests. I went to 60 to 85 doing all the zones. #noregrets

Just curious, but there is a spear listing under weapon types. Why?

10+ Year Old Account
    hi,

i hate this addon, it makes me farm old content to no end! /sarcasm

but now for a request. Could you make stuff sold by vendors it's own tap instead of being part of dungeons/raids and quests?

Quote Originally Posted by Enrif View Post
    hi,

i hate this addon, it makes me farm old content to no end! /sarcasm

but now for a request. Could you make stuff sold by vendors it's own tap instead of being part of dungeons/raids and quests?
    Could you provide an example? Any vendor in the dungeon *should* be it's own header so when you collapse stuff you can see it easier.

Quote Originally Posted by Jodmos View Post
    Just curious, but there is a spear listing under weapon types. Why?
    The developer keeps asking himself that same question. Originally it's because Blizzard has a Spear category, yet I don't think anything uses it.

10+ Year Old Account
    It currently shows like this.

Dungeons&Raids is it's own header
    Outside Areas is it own header
    And the Vendor items are just put there

i think it would be better to make vendors it's own header, and separate it from Dungeon&Raid and rares&quests

Is there a way to hide Legacy items/quests?

Looks like too much garbage on the screen, no thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Edoll View Post
    Is there a way to hide Legacy items/quests?
    If you go under Filters you can do Unobtainable Items and then browse each one (there's a legacy and removed stuff).

Quote Originally Posted by Goretex View Post
    Looks like too much garbage on the screen, no thanks.
    It won't be for everyone, but the one he linked was the main window that isn't up unless you bring it up
    Otherwise each zone has a "minilist" where it shows only stuff relevant to that zone and you can filter some things out.

It currently shows like this.

Dungeons&Raids is it's own header
    Outside Areas is it own header
    And the Vendor items are just put there

i think it would be better to make vendors it's own header, and separate it from Dungeon&Raid and rares&quests
    Ah, I see what you are asking. The vendors are there so that you know they are in that specific zone. So when you go there with the minilist you go "Oh this vendor is here, let me grab stuff".

Also, after looking at your screenshot I'm curious on something.

Is Kalimdor, Darnassus, Tanaris, Pandaria, Draenor how Blizzard localizes those to your language? Curious to see if they are or if it's not localizing based off the map properly.

Deleted
    If possible I would like to request a filter for the Timewalking stuff (most notably the raids). I think the dungeon once are same ID as the regular versions.
    But I am (well, was..) completely done with Black Temple and Ulduar, and now they are back in my list since there is TW stuff in there i can only try once every 2 months.

I tried to look for it in the filters, but couldnt find anything. Not sure if it's possible to add at all. It's just a minor thing after all, ty for the hard work.

Deleted
    Any way how to fix a problem with Illusions on weapons? Even when I know them they are still in the addon.

Quote Originally Posted by Allora View Post
    Any way how to fix a problem with Illusions on weapons? Even when I know them they are still in the addon.
    Illusions is more on Blizzard's end that they don't send an announcement out saying you unlocked it. Once you do unlock it you can Shift+Click "ALL THE THINGS" header and it'll refresh and update. I think logging out and in does the same thing, but not 100% sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Qwerty006 View Post
    If possible I would like to request a filter for the Timewalking stuff (most notably the raids). I think the dungeon once are same ID as the regular versions.
    But I am (well, was..) completely done with Black Temple and Ulduar, and now they are back in my list since there is TW stuff in there i can only try once every 2 months.

I tried to look for it in the filters, but couldnt find anything. Not sure if it's possible to add at all. It's just a minor thing after all, ty for the hard work.
    We actually talked about this awhile back, but haven't implemented one yet. We can do an easy mode hack right now and do it, but I think Crieve has a better more efficient method that also auto grabs stuff in the future. I'll pass the message on again so it comes back to the surface of discussion.

I have to say absolutely love this addon. I have found a lot of joy of finally managing all collections and finding transmogs and other things from quests and the like.
    It's made the game so much better.

Thank you a thousand times!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    Also, after looking at your screenshot I'm curious on something.

Is Kalimdor, Darnassus, Tanaris, Pandaria, Draenor how Blizzard localizes those to your language? Curious to see if they are or if it's not localizing based off the map properly.
    Those are just names so they don't need localizations. Only words that are compound words like Silvermoon, Stormwind, Thunderbluff, etc are localized. And so far i didn't saw any localization issues

Those are just names so they don't need localizations. Only words that are compound words like Silvermoon, Stormwind, Thunderbluff, etc are localized. And so far i didn't saw any localization issues
    Gotcha. I know some words translate in other languages and other don't in regards to town/cities/worlds/continent. Wasn't sure if those were one of those or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Lorgran View Post
    I have to say absolutely love this addon. I have found a lot of joy of finally managing all collections and finding transmogs and other things from quests and the like.
    It's made the game so much better.

Thank you a thousand times!
    No problem! Glad you enjoy it.

Hey, the addon's great and continues to help my ever-growing desire to collect everything.

I've encountered a weird issue with the Garrison, though. Specifically, in Frostwall, on my Nightborne Mage, the minilist showed everything as being "collected" before I updated today, and today the minilist just refuses to open in the Garrison.

If I fly out of the Garrison it works fine, but if I fly back into the Garrison with the minilist open it automatically closes.

I haven't been able to test this on other Allied Races yet, but I'm wondering if it's an Allied Race issue?

Quote Originally Posted by Soeroah View Post
    Hey, the addon's great and continues to help my ever-growing desire to collect everything.

I've encountered a weird issue with the Garrison, though. Specifically, in Frostwall, on my Nightborne Mage, the minilist showed everything as being "collected" before I updated today, and today the minilist just refuses to open in the Garrison.

If I fly out of the Garrison it works fine, but if I fly back into the Garrison with the minilist open it automatically closes.

I haven't been able to test this on other Allied Races yet, but I'm wondering if it's an Allied Race issue?
    It is indeed an Allied Race thing. I fixed it internally and will be in the next release, plus I made it so it works on all the future allied races too.

It is indeed an Allied Race thing. I fixed it internally and will be in the next release, plus I made it so it works on all the future allied races too.
    Oh, cool. Thanks!

There's also a bunch of PvP vendor items in Netherstorm I can't buy because they require a rating. A number also show up as not being moggable. Is there a way to hide those particular items? I've looked through the Unobtainable Items dropdown but I can't see a "requires classic PvP rating" or anything.
    Last edited by Soeroah; 2018-03-30 at 06:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Soeroah View Post
    Oh, cool. Thanks!

There's also a bunch of PvP vendor items in Netherstorm I can't buy because they require a rating. A number also show up as not being moggable. Is there a way to hide those particular items? I've looked through the Unobtainable Items dropdown but I can't see a "requires classic PvP rating" or anything.
    Some items require rating aren't filterable because you can get the rating still via RBG / Arena and are able to purchase the item. So it's obtainable. The exception to this is an Elite set as it requires a required rating during a particular season. This one is filterable via: Unobtainable Items -> Possible Chance -> PvP Elite / Gladiator

The ones I think you are referring to are still obtainable, through either of the two systems. The ones that are listed as not moggable are under the Unobtainable Items -> No Chance -> Untransmoggable.

Some items require rating aren't filterable because you can get the rating still via RBG / Arena and are able to purchase the item. So it's obtainable. The exception to this is an Elite set as it requires a required rating during a particular season. This one is filterable via: Unobtainable Items -> Possible Chance -> PvP Elite / Gladiator

The ones I think you are referring to are still obtainable, through either of the two systems. The ones that are listed as not moggable are under the Unobtainable Items -> No Chance -> Untransmoggable.
    The ones in Netherstorm (Replica Field Marshals, etc) - as far as I can tell on WoWhead, they are only purchasable if you have the Feat of Strengths Legionnaire or Knight-Captain, which can't be earned anymore. I tried the settings you suggested but they stayed in the checklist.

..Oh, you can get the same title from rated battlegrounds, looks like. Damn, okay. Guess that's just one zone I'll never complete but at least I can pretend. Thanks!

I don't know if any addons do this, but it would be really helpful if when i scroll over a recipe, it could tell me if i learned it on any characters. I'm trying to collect recipes, but i don't want to spend a lot of time comparing all the ones in a guild i'm in to the ones I learned on a different character. I feel like this would be very helpful for collecters and fit well in this addon.

The layout could be something like

Learned on:
    Illidaniel-Norgannon
    Somthngsnotright-Garosh