Druid Old Content Soloing

This is mostly just for anyone unaware, might keep it updated with any new info that arises but more or less, but here's the list of currently soloable stuff (at least from what I've done, feel free to bring to my attention what else is soloable as a Druid). Hopefully it inspires at least someone to try out some of the stuff for themselves!

Spreadsheet for anyone who wants it!

PS: Having issues with Hellfire Assault, so... feel free to tell me what's soloable there.
    Last edited by Polarthief; 2017-06-04 at 04:47 AM.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

10+ Year Old Account
    I haven't tried Black Rock foundry yet but highmaul heroic is definitely soloable with 900ilevel gear
    Blood Elves were based on a STRONG request from a poll of Asian players where many remarked on the Horde side that they and their girlfriends wanted a non-creepy femme race to play (Source)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarthief View Post
    Might wanna unlock that, if you actually want people to see whatever it is you've done.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambrodel View Post
    Might wanna unlock that, if you actually want people to see whatever it is you've done.
    Fix't that, I'm bad at GoogleDocs.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarthief View Post
    Fix't that, I'm bad at GoogleDocs.
    Yup, can read it now. However...

Considering the amount of fights that are not soloable, wouldn't it have been easier to just name them in the OP instead of running a spreadsheet? 1 in Highmaul, 2 in BRF and we all know that Gorefiend is a roadblock until the fix for him is in (which is probably 7.2.5, can't remember what the blue posted).

Also, as someone maining a priest, what's so special about us and Furnace?

Yup, can read it now. However...

Considering the amount of fights that are not soloable, wouldn't it have been easier to just name them in the OP instead of running a spreadsheet? 1 in Highmaul, 2 in BRF and we all know that Gorefiend is a roadblock until the fix for him is in (which is probably 7.2.5, can't remember what the blue posted).
    Spreadsheet's just easier to edit later, plus it looks neater

Also, as someone maining a priest, what's so special about us and Furnace?
    On Mythic, the Slag Elementals (the ones you have to kill to remove the Elementalist's protection) take 99% less damage. You need a Rogue (I think Outlaw only?) or a Priest to Bribe/Mind Control (respectively) the Security Guards. They have an ability that can permanently shatter the 99% DR.

That said, you could theoretically burn down 4 of them, making sure NONE of the Firecallers get a single Cauterize Wounds off, but that will take quite awhile and you will most definitely hit Enrage, which you can't live through (I duo'd it with a friend on his Priest, and he had some issues, especially since he was only Level 103 on this alt. It took me 2 Slags per Elementalist as Guardian and eventually, he enraged and killed me in P3. Was much, MUCH easier as Boomkin, but just saying that if he Enrages and kills me as Guardian, he definitely will as a non-tank spec).