Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Zephyr Storm View Post

Don't bother responding until you learn the difference between a fact and an opinion and know what proof vs anecdotal evidence is.
    Well this is quite ironic coming out of your mouth.

Did someone kick your puppy (XB1)? You keep calling me a fanboy and saying I am lying and passing a opinion off as fact.

I can give u a list as long as my arm of proof and you will just ignore it like you did there. The XB1 UI is shit and its been shit since day 1 and it will keep being shit until they fix it.

But hey can't tell a fanboy anything because they don't lissen. Go on keep acting like someone kicked your puppy.

Hell there is this site called google you can use and find even more links.

Also news flash champ, If something runs like X on one person's console its going to run the same on Y's console as well.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by I Push Buttons View Post
    Yeah they like quintuple shot themselves in the foot this generation at launch.

At launch the console:
    - Was $100 more expensive than PS4.
    - Had weaker components than PS4.
    - Forced you to buy and use Kinnect.
    - Required you to always be online, even for single player games.
    - Was like twice as big as PS4.
    I never liked Microsoft as a gaming company, but I still got a Xbone (Once they were going down in price of course before the Xbone S came out).

Say what you will about what they were going to do, but they actually listened to the feedback and changed.
    Sure, they were backed up against a corner, but they still could have said "screw it" and sent it out the way they wanted.

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Also news flash champ, If something runs like X on one person's console its going to run the same on Y's console as well.
    Not always true to be fair. There are faulty models of course that could cause issues.

Oddest one I ever saw was my dad's N64. Worked perfectly fine, unless you tried to play Super Mario 64. It just would fail to start the game.
    It wasn't the cartridge either, worked fine in other N64s.

I mean, that's an extreme case, and a long time ago, but still.
    Last edited by Jester Joe; 2017-06-08 at 10:48 PM.

Well this is quite ironic coming out of your mouth.

Did someone kick your puppy (XB1)? You keep calling me a fanboy and saying I am lying and passing a opinion off as fact.

I can give u a list as long as my arm of proof and you will just ignore it like you did there. The XB1 UI is shit and its been shit since day 1 and it will keep being shit until they fix it.

But hey can't tell a fanboy anything because they don't lissen. Go on keep acting like someone kicked your puppy.

Hell there is this site called google you can use and find even more links.

Anecdotal evidence is still anecdotal. Apparently simple comprehension is beyond you. Are you done now? Because you have still proven nothing.

Because my experience is the exact opposite of what you've stated. So my anecdotal evidence cancels out yours. See how that works?

Also you can stop with the "champ" nonsense. I see you call everyone that on here all the time. And it just makes you sound immature.

I'm still waiting on legitimate proof of your claims as well....because what you've linked does nothing to support your original claim.
    Last edited by Zephyr Storm; 2017-06-08 at 11:11 PM.

--snip--
    Just keep acting like someone has kicked your puppy. I provided you proof, I give no fuck's if u accept it or not.

Here is a benchmark video for ya tho.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Not always true to be fair. There are faulty models of course that could cause issues.

Oddest one I ever saw was my dad's N64. Worked perfectly fine, unless you tried to play Super Mario 64. It just would fail to start the game.
    It wasn't the cartridge either, worked fine in other N64s.

I mean, that's an extreme case, and a long time ago, but still.
    In rare moments you are correct,

But like I said in rare moments.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

Just keep acting like someone has kicked your puppy. I provided you proof, I give no fuck's if u accept it or not.

Here is a benchmark video for ya tho.

- - - Updated - - -

In rare moments you are correct,

But like I said in rare moments.
    *SIGH*

This is why no one ever takes you seriously on here. You're still giving me anecdotal evidence. Because once again, I've had my own personal Xbox boot up faster than that before. Is my experience not count over the one you posted? Because if you say it doesn't, then it completely invalidates everything you've linked up to this point.

That's how anecdotal evidence works, "champ."

Also, load times can most definitely be considered subjective in terms of how it affects the end user. Slightly longer load times simply don't bother some people. If longer load times were that big of an issue, then no one would use android phones over iPhones. And we all know that android phones don't have an issue selling themselves.

So once again, this does nothing to prove your point of the GUI being shit on the Xbox outside of your own personal opinion and the opinions of some random ass people on the internet.

*SIGH*

This is why no one ever takes you seriously on here. You're still giving me anecdotal evidence. Because once again, I've had my own personal Xbox boot up faster than that before. .
    The bolded is ironic coming out of ur month and even more so with the rest of ur post that fallows.

Just got to fanboy don't ya, don't won't no one saying anything negative about XB1 or Microsoft.

Done debating with a fanboy and that's a enough Microsoft talk in a thread not related to them.

Post constructively. -Infracted. Lucetia
    Last edited by Lucetia; 2017-06-09 at 12:19 AM.

Wait the console with more powerful hardware outsells one with weaker hardware? Wow who would've thought?

Quote Originally Posted by prwraith View Post
    Agreed we don't need a repeat of the PS3 era.

Sony is better all around company. We need to grind microsoft and their shitty console into the dust. I only want 1 console so I don't have to buy multiple for all these bullshit exclusives that just so happen to be on the other console.
    one console would be the worst thing that could happen, with no competition sony would be able to shit on you and no one could stop them. Having competition is the best thing that could possibly happen. So far this generation sony has just glided through on thier first e3 not really changing much. Meanwhile xbox has only risen higher and higher and higher. I own both and will use both for thier strong points, sony for singleplayer xbox for multiplayer.
    Last edited by Zeta333; 2017-06-08 at 11:52 PM.

The bolded is ironic coming out of ur month and even more so with the rest of ur post that fallows.

Just got to fanboy don't ya, don't won't no one saying anything negative about XB1 or Microsoft.

Done debating with a fanboy and that's a enough Microsoft talk in a thread not related to them.
    Alright. So if the Scorpio comes out and has load times that are twice as fast as the PS4, are you going to come on here and publicly state that the PS4's GUI is shit? Because if you don't then you are proving to be nothing more than a hypocrite and Xbox hater.

And please go on and keep calling me fanboy when you're the one that constantly makes posts in favor of Sony and against MS all the time. Actions speak louder than words "champ".

And if you still haven't figured it out, you still haven't proven anything with all the anecdotal shit you've linked. So go on and keep acting like you've "won" or something.
    Last edited by Zephyr Storm; 2017-06-08 at 11:52 PM.

Alright. So if the Scorpio comes out and has load times that are twice as fast as the PS4
    Won't happen unless it has an SSD, but they should be faster. Being worse then PS4 is not the reason I think the Xbox One UI is bad though.

I don't want to get into this worthless debate but my 2 cents is I think the Xbox One UI is trash because it's inferior to the 360 one, not the PS4. Yea PS4 is better, and PS4 greatly improved on the shit show that was the PS3 UI. Xbox however went backwards, 360 is faster at almost every task and more responsive.

Hell the 360 ones was actually perfection IMO, I would even take it over the PS4.

And please go on and keep calling me fanboy when you're the one that constantly makes posts in favor of Sony and against MS all the time. Actions speak louder than words "champ".
    Once again get it in your head, pointing out X is doing something negative doesn't make u a fanboy to Y.

When Microsoft does something positive ill post about it, Just like I have before.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    Won't happen unless it has an SSD, but they should be faster. Being worse then PS4 is not the reason I think the Xbox One UI is bad though.

I don't want to get into this worthless debate but my 2 cents is I think the Xbox One UI is trash because it's inferior to the 360 one, not the PS4. Yea PS4 is better, and PS4 greatly improved on the shit show that was the PS3 UI. Xbox however went backwards, 360 is faster at almost every task and more responsive.

Hell the 360 ones was actually perfection IMO, I would even take it over the PS4.
    100% agree, Loved the 360 UI until it went with the 8 Win look anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post

See, I can respect that. You know why? Because you have your personal opinion on it, told me why you thought that way, and didn't act like it was a fact.

Jt's problem is that he always states his opinion or the opinion of others and then parades it around as cold, hard truth and then gets all butthurt when someone calls him out on it. He has some very serious comprehension problems it seems and should really get it checked out.

- - - Updated - - -

Once again get it in your head, pointing out X is doing something negative doesn't make u a fanboy to Y.

When Microsoft does something positive ill post about it, Just like I have before.

- - - Updated - - -

100% agree, Loved the 360 UI until it went with the 8 Win look anyway.
    You can deny it until you're blue in the face. But most people on here know you have a hard on for Sony. Like I said, actions speak louder than words, and regardless of how much you deny it, your post history speaks for itself on who you love and who you hate.

Who cares anyway when a PC is superior to both.

Consoles are becoming obsolete.

PC vs Console posts aren't allowed. -Infracted. Lucetia
    Last edited by Lucetia; 2017-06-09 at 01:40 AM.

You can deny it until you're blue in the face. But most people on here know you have a hard on for Sony. Like I said, actions speak louder than words, and regardless of how much you deny it, your post history speaks for itself on who you love and who you hate.
    Owned many 360's, Two XB1's, Two PS4's, One Switch and a fuck ton of other consoles....

Ya I am totally a fanboy and hate everything but Sony.

Do I hate Microsoft.....Yep but that's not cause of anything related to Xbox. Personally I like the Xbox Division when they do things correct. But hey believe what you want to believe, All it does is show your ignorance.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by matt4pack View Post
    Who cares anyway when a PC is superior to both.

Consoles are becoming obsolete.
    Consoles are selling better then ever.....

So do tell how they are becoming obsolete. Also no PC isn't superior to both, each platform has its pro's and cons over each other.
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2017-06-09 at 12:06 AM.

Owned many 360's, Two XB1's, Two PS4's, One Switch and a fuck ton of other consoles....

Ya I am totally a fanboy and hate everything but Sony.

Do I hate Microsoft.....Yep but that's not cause of anything related to Xbox. Personally I like the Xbox Division when they do things correct. But hey believe what you want to believe, All it does is show your ignorance.

- - - Updated - - -

Consoles are selling better then ever.....

So do tell how they are becoming obsolete. Also no PC isn't superior to both, each platform has its pro's and cons over each other.
    Absolutely hilarious having you talk about my ignorance when you're the one parading opinions and anecdotal evidence around as cold hard truth. Pot meet kettle.

Quote Originally Posted by prwraith View Post
    •Scorpio - coming super late in the console cycle we're nearly ready to head into PS5 / Xbox 2 ERA. What's the life cycle of a console like this going to be? And what's the price point. You can hardly compare something that doesn't yet exist to something that does
    •Controller - Not a mark for or against either console as controllers that accomodate both are sold
    •You admit more exclusives for PS4
    •You admit the UI is better for PS4

It really seems like the only positive you gave to xbox is the controller which is readily fixeable and a console that doesn't yet exist. It seems like you're a secret PS4 fan
    Way to twist words, heading into ps5 era ? sure , if you think that late 2019 will happen in like 2 weeks time, PS4 Pro also only came out like 7 months ago, there is plenty of time for MS to launch a souped up Xbox just like Sony did, just cause everyone expects Sony to counter with a PS5 doesn't mean we are heading into PS5/Xbox 2 era, there are still a shit ton of PS4 games not coming out before well into 2018 or even the end of it so a PS5 wont happen before holiday 2019.
    if Scorpio comes ''super late'' in the console cycle then PS4 Pro did the same cause 1 year is hardly any time at all in console time, you make it sound as if Sony had some sort of right to bring out a PS4 Pro at the end of 2016 but MS can't do a souped up Xbox at the end of 2017 cause we are oh so close to PS5 time.

Not really sure where you are heading with your controller comment, yes there is a licensed PS4 controller that has the thumbstick layout of a xbox controller but that doesn't make it an Xbox controller, and besides there is no controller for Xbox that gives you the PS4 layout.
    Purely comparing the standard ps4 controller to the xbox one ( cause those are the controllers 90% of the people use ) and the xbox one wins for me for various reasons ( better triggers, form factor, thumb sticks and their standard grip, the choice to quickly swap batteries and continue ( yes I'm ancient, sue me )
    Sure there are great PS4 aftermarket ones like the 2 licensed ones, 1 even having the Xbox thumbstick layout, but that doesn't make it an Xbox controller.

And ofcourse I admit better exclusives for PS4 and a snappier UI on PS4 cause if you look at both consoles unbiased you cant deny either of those points, more exclusives are easy to see even to a diehard Xbox fan ( Crackdown 3 , Forza 7 and Sea of Thieves are no match for Last of us 2, god of war, and probably the Kojima game and then next to those Sony just has way more in the pipeline.
    I'm really curious to see what MS has up their sleeve, Phil Spencer already said the show will last longer then 90 minutes cause they got too much to show so I'm rooting for Xbox to get some more exclusives of their own, why would I be a secret PS4 fan to admit to such an obvious point as more exclusives on PS4 currently ?

And the snappier UI is clearly visible if you have experience with both systems, there is too much unneeded crap on the Xbox UI that bogs it down compared to the PS4 one, its not a massive difference but once again you cant honestly claim the Xbox interface is currently snappier then the PS4, but hey I must be a PS4 fan for stating another obvious fact which you can easily see for yourself on YouTube or by using both consoles for a while.
    Though this could maybe swap on 1-2-3 when you see the UI run on Scorpio cause it has better specs so right now (and ever ) actually cares that one is slightly snappier, I just stated the obvious fact so I gave that point the PS4.

Comparing Scorpio to PS4 Pro is actually quite easy based on specs, if you got a spec sheet of 2 things you can compare them already purely on numbers, we know pretty much the whole specs thing for Scorpio so yes I can in fact compare something that doesn't physically exists yet in our hands to something that does, why would you expect multiplats to not look better on Scorpio than on PS4 Pro when you look at the numbers, PS4 Pro has better numbers then the PS4 and does a better, if sometimes minimal, job at most games so I expect that to carry over to the Scorpio since its numbers are better then the PS4 Pro.

( yes numbers are not everything and not the holy grail of translating to performance but until Sunday when we see gameplay and stuff its what we have to discuss )
    All you did was take snippets of my post and just boiled it down to '' admits PS4 to have more exclusives and snappier UI, must be hidden PS4 fan boy ''
    I clearly said at the end I like the controller better + the Live service + the raw specsheet of the Scorpio, but hey according to you the only thing I hand to Xbox is the controller /s
    Last edited by FluFF; 2017-06-09 at 01:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    There is always "this" guy that shows up, wherever a console is mentioned lol "blah blah PC blah blah" As if nobody knows that a PC is superior.

"Becoming obsolete" though? Get a grip.
    Sorry maybe that came out wrong but I'm more into sims so consoles really do nothing for me. The only reason for me to ever own a PS3 was for Red Dead Redemption really but I know not everyone has the same tastes.

But considering what Sony is doing with Playstation Now yes I do think consoles will eventually become obsolete when that service can just be enabled on any device. I've played PS3 games on my PC without any issues and they're going to start offering PS4 games as well.

Maybe 4K or VR will keep that from happening but they never became the media stations that Sony and Microsoft hoped they would.
    Last edited by matt4pack; 2017-06-09 at 02:15 PM.