Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Toronto Woman Masked With 'ISIS Bandana' Attacks Mall Employees With Golf Club

http://www.dailywire.com/news/17217/...-james-barrett

Whoa, didn't expect this in the artic Utopia to the north

Toronto woman was arrested this weekend after allegedly swinging a golf club at store employees at a Scarborough mall before pulling out a knife. According to witnesses, the woman was masked with an ISIS bandana and screaming "Allahu Akbar!"

The Toronto Sun reports that the bandana-masked, golf-club-wielding woman, Rehab Dughmosh, 32, now faces "two counts of assault with a weapon, two counts of possession of a weapon, threaten death or bodily harm, and carrying a concealed weapon." Her alleged attack, the outlet notes, occurred around the same time as the London Bridge rampage that left seven dead and dozens injured.

Dughmosh entered the mall Saturday afternoon, around the same time as the ISIS-inspired London Bridge rampage that left seven dead and dozens injured. According to sources, the woman first entered Cedarbrae Mall and eventually made her way into the Canadian Tire store, where she walked into the paint section.

At some point, she masked her face with an ISIS bandana and began to swing a golf club at store employees while screaming out Islamic chants:

She ranted "Allahu Akbar" - God is great - before swinging a golf club at employees, sources said. The woman was restrained by several employees, who allegedly found a knife on her.

Global News provides some more details:

A source confirms the incident took place at Scarborough’s Cedarbrae Mall in the city’s east end.

The woman was reportedly wearing a niqab and a bandana adorned with what appeared to be a symbol for the so-called Islamic State group.

A Canadian Tire employee told Global News on Tuesday the suspect attempted to attack a store worker with a golf club and then pulled out a knife.

The suspect was eventually tackled inside the store and arrested by police, according to the source.

The incident follows several radical Islam-inspired attacks on shopping areas that have occurred in western countries, including the stabbing rampage in St. Cloud, Minnesota last September, in which Somali refugee Dahir Ahmed Adan wounded 10 people, stabbing victims in the head, neck and chest with a steak knife before being shot and killed by an off-duty cop, who was thankfully armed. ISIS claimed responsibility, calling Adan a "soldier of the Islamic State."

I guess Toronto is so racist it forced her to do this?

Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    I guess Toronto is so racist it forced her to do this?
    Shhh thats what liberals here in the US would have you believe

Deleted
    Holy fuck, some of these attacks feel so stupid, surely you could find a way to inflict more damage outside of trying to whack people with a golf club or a hammer? Especially if you incapacitate yourself by wearing a nikab which makes movement super hard.

This seems to inefficient

10+ Year Old Account
    Good grief does this article over try to connect this attack with the London attack.

15+ Year Old Account
    Rehab Dughmosh.... a fitting name.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

15+ Year Old Account
    is it just me or does this sound like something that would totally happen in florida
    Well then get your shit together.
    Get it all together. And put it in a backpack. All your shit. So it’s together. And if you gotta take it somewhere, take it somewhere, you know, take it to the shit store and sell it, or put it in a shit museum, I don’t care what you do, you just gotta get it together.
    Get your shit together

Quote Originally Posted by Roxinius View Post
    is it just me or does this sound like something that would totally happen in florida

Instead of "florida man" we now have "Canada Woman"

What is an ISIS bandana?
    A bandana with ISIS on it? Where would she source such a thing? It seems the government needs to put the people on watch lists that are buying them.
    Last edited by Allybeboba; 2017-06-06 at 11:52 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Its a bandana used to sensationalize a boring news story.

15+ Year Old Account
    Yeah but where is Tennisace?

Quote Originally Posted by rosebull View Post
    Shhh thats what liberals here in the US would have you believe
    wut lol. This is a new line I haven't heard before.

~~~~~~~~~~~

This sounds like something I'd do in GTA if I got bored. Just try to hit people with golf clubs until the police take me down.

7+ Year Old Account
    How could Canada be so cruel to her that she had to fight back against her oppressors?!
    For shame, Canada.

7+ Year Old Account
    Behold the Club of Eternal Punishment and tremble in fear!

Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    Flying around with Floridaman

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Behold the Club of Eternal Punishment and tremble in fear!
    I admittedly laugh too hard at this

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    That WAS Tennisace. Have you not noticed he/she/it hasn't posted in a while?

Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    Good grief does this article over try to connect this attack with the London attack.
    I think the media reaches hard to do that. Great for clicks.

Also now is a perfect time for any idiot who wants their 15 minutes of infamy to do some shitty thing and then say it's for ISIS. I mean, the media will eat it up, so why not?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    That WAS Tennisace. Have you not noticed he/she/it hasn't posted in a while?
    O_O!!!!!!!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    That particular area of Toronto (which was formerly called Scarborough before the mega city) has got alot of folks recently from the middle east. It's not the nicest area.