What do today's young people think of last gen's protagonists?

I'm talking about people who just graduated High School and are first year college students. These people are currently campaigning against the NRA.

Would they think people like Shepard and Geralt are too violent and should instead put flowers in the gun barrels or swords of their enemies?

What would they think of the Ryders? Aren't the Ryders meant to appeal to the younger generations?

What would a Mass Effect or Witcher game aimed at the young pretty popular people that just graduated High School and are partying and protesting the NRA be like?

More sex, party, romance and less gun or sword fights?
    Last edited by CmdrShep2154; 2018-03-29 at 01:10 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I honestly cannot tell if this post is a joke. Disliking the NRA is in no way the same as wanting all violence in entertainment media like movies or video games removed. I play violent video games all the time and absolutely hate the NRA. Hell, I would say disliking the NRA doesn't even have anything to do with liking guns in general or not. The NRA is just a shitty organization.

And what in the world does this mean:
    Quote Originally Posted by CmdrShep2154 View Post
    What would a Mass Effect or Witcher game aimed at the young pretty popular people that just graduated High School and are partying and protesting the NRA be like?

More sex, party, romance and less gun or sword fights?
    What does that have to do with the NRA? It just sounds like someone is still bitter they were not one of the "pretty popular people" or something.
    Last edited by Skizzit; 2018-03-29 at 04:18 PM.

Let's not make baity, politically oriented threads, please.