Page 1 of 2
LastLast

NSA leak suspect Reality Winner bragged in jail calls she would play the cute card

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/n...135920529.html

Seems like she really has a problem of not knowing when to STFU.

Hope this traitor spends the rest of her worthless life in prison.

The 25-year-old NSA contractor charged with leaking top secret information to journalists allegedly bragged to family members that she would "play that card" of being "pretty, white and cute," in calls recorded from the Georgia detention center where she is being held.

In the first court appearance for Reality Winner since being charged under the Espionage Act, prosecutor Jennifer Solari alleged that she was caught talking about her defense to her sister and mother, The Huffington Post reported.

“You know I’m charged with these documents, I’m screwed up," Winner allegedly told her mother, adding that if she were not released on bond that she would go "nuclear to the press."

Winner also told her mother to "play up" the angle that she feared for her life and her pets, according to Solari.

In another call to her sister from the federal detention center in Lincolntown, Ga., Winner allegedly said: "I’m going to play that card being pretty, white and cute, braid my hair and cry and all."

A former Air Force linguist, Winner was working as a contractor for the NSA in Augusta, Georgia, where prosecutors say she removed a classified document from a secure area and sent it to journalists. She was charged shortly after The Intercept published a top secret report from NSA that detailed efforts by Russia to influence the 2016 US election.

Winner has pleaded not guilty to the charges.

I doubt she'll be as pretty and cute after enough years in prison.

There are people stupid enough to brag this sort of stuff on a detention center phoneline? That'd be like a drug dealer going "yo I got busted, make sure to hide our drug stash at 1234 Address Street so the cops don't find it."
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

10+ Year Old Account
    She just gives you a hard on doesn't she? You know you like those dirty liberal hotties who want to tear down the government.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

Clicked on the thread from the main page just to look at how cute she was.

I wasted my time.

Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post

In addition to being 'pretty, white and cute', which counts for a lot in the justice system whether people want to admit it or not, she's a decorated veteran. She is not an ideal defendant for prosecutors. Also, the maximum sentence for the only charge she has is 10 years. Prosecutors would be stupid not to plea down, so I would be surprised if she spends more than 2 years in prison, if at all.

7+ Year Old Account
    Hope she shares a cell with some lesbian butch who likes her girls 'pretty, white and cute'.

Liberals playing the victim after doing something bad!? News at 11!

Might've been an asset before the rest, but not so much in prison.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Now, if I didn't know that Trump hasn't had sex change, I could swear this is talking about him. Everything fits.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

So her name is Reality Winner, with a name like that why was she even allowed near classified materials. She obviously had to change her name to that and it should of been a red flag when she was being vetted.

Trumpkin logic: Wikileaks posts John Podestas emails - triumph for democracy!
    American leaks details of Russian interference in election - traitor! Rot in prison forever!!!
    Beta Club Brosquad

Deleted
    Is that actually illegal to do?

Should change her name to Reality Loser. Have fun in prison.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Deathquoi View Post
    Trumpkin logic: Wikileaks posts John Podestas emails - triumph for democracy!
    American leaks details of Russian interference in election - traitor! Rot in prison forever!!!
    Liberal logic: leaking some creepy emails is the same as leaking top secret information

Quote Originally Posted by Gemini Soul View Post
    So her name is Reality Winner, with a name like that why was she even allowed near classified materials. She obviously had to change her name to that and it should of been a red flag when she was being vetted.
    Actually, that is her real birth name.

Quote Originally Posted by ohiostate124 View Post
    Liberal logic: leaking some creepy emails is the same as leaking top secret information
    Yeah, like highly classified information your god king released to Russians. Without actually declassifying it first. Talk about treason.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

What's the opposite of virtue signaling? I think it's whatever you are doing in this post.

Either she was joking or mentally ill because being white is the only thing of the 3 she said that was accurate.

Here's the problem: she is not cute. You need to actually be cute to play the "cute card."

I also hope she gets the maximum. Just because you hate trump doesn't give you the right to go breaking the laws (sorry liberals, dems and dem celebrities).

Her crime was pre meditated and purposeful with the intent to slander and damage the President. She knew exactly what she was doing. There is absolutely no reason to give her anything but the max.

My only concern is that a dem/left judge will go soft on her or the dems will intervene in some way to get her off. She could be billy boys new intern!

It is kind of sad though. She is going to lose her career and probably 10 or so years of her life just because she hated Trump and loves Bernie. She was just a "useful idiot" to the dems. They used her, then she got tossed to the side. Good job!

Quote Originally Posted by smrund View Post
    She just gives you a hard on doesn't she? You know you like those dirty liberal hotties who want to tear down the government.
    He only seems to like the crusty old white men who want to do that instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    Yeah, like highly classified information your god king released to Russians. Without actually declassifying it first. Talk about treason.
    God-Emperor