Secondary caster spec

Hey my fellow wow players!

This is mainly a question for caster DPS players but all advice is grateful.

My main is a warlock i play all 3 specs with all at 52 traits however i have decided in my spare downtime off my main i want to gear a second caster DPS class but i'm having problems deciding for ToS which to go for! i'm looking for the pro's and con's for each one if possible.

Once i get the 40 AK in 3 days then i will begin gearing and gathering AP for that character since its a lot faster.

I will only be playing 1 or 2 main spec on that class since my main will be priority!

Shadow Priest
    Balance Druid
    Elemental Shaman
    Fire mage -
    Arcane Mage -
    Frost Mage -

I will also consider beast master and marksmanship!

Deleted
    I can help you cross one spec off that list.
    ele shaman:

cons: bottom tier single target dps, huge variance in damage output that is out of your control, inability to deal any damage on the move, one of the weakest defensive toolkits in the game, no unique raid utility whatsoever.

pros: hmmmmmmm... someone to dump all your unwanted mail gear on, instead of disenchanting it? (sorry, having a hard time coming up with more)

Quote Originally Posted by Devore View Post
    I can help you cross one spec off that list.
    ele shaman:

cons: bottom tier single target dps, huge variance in damage output that is out of your control, inability to deal any damage on the move, one of the weakest defensive toolkits in the game, no unique raid utility whatsoever.

pros: hmmmmmmm... someone to dump all your unwanted mail gear on, instead of disenchanting it? (sorry, having a hard time coming up with more)
    Thanks for the tips haha

Play Shadow if:

• You generally do not enjoy living day to day
    • You have codependency issues and look forward to getting hatefucked/buffed by Blizzard every other patch
    • You accidentally misread "Warlock" as "Shadow Priest" because you're a fucking idiot
    • You voted for Donald Trump

10+ Year Old Account
    Ele could be a good choice if you don't intend to do any high level content with it, it still is a fun spec. I'd recommend mage or hunter, you cant go wrong with any pure DPS class.
    HEROES NEVER DIE

10+ Year Old Account
    I can only really comment on elemental as it's the only caster I play, and well..
    It's kinda fun to press Chain Lightning when there's 5+ targets there. And that's really kinda about it.

I heard arcane mage is quite good though

10+ Year Old Account
    Help me pick my class threads are not allowed. Closing.