Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinpachi View Post
    Seeing as how the asian swastika is oriented clockwise, and the nazi is oriented counter-clockwise, they aren't even the same symbol.
    Exactly only fucking morons and imbecibles (which is most of the world sadly) would see the original swastika and say it´s the one the nazis used.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post
    I don't give a shit if you remember or don't, it's your right to be offended by something that didn't affect you, just like it's my right to laugh at that.

Banning symbols, though, is moronic.
    No being as socially unconscious as a brick is worse. And asking a question you genuinely want to know the answer means you do care and if one ask a insincere question to get a reaction they know they'll get then they lack self awareness to ever be taken seriously.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Idk, I use variations of the ancient swastika to decorate certain thing. As a pagan symbol it is ancient and can be found everywhere.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post
    I don't give a shit if you remember or don't, it's your right to be offended by something that didn't affect you, just like it's my right to laugh at that.

Banning symbols, though, is moronic.
    Nazi symbolism isn't banned in all but a handfull of countries, and it's not a 100% ban in any of them either.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Post%E..._of_Nazi_flags
    Last edited by mmoc982b0e8df8; 2017-06-14 at 12:06 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Teraparte View Post
    A guy at my college, a staunch black nationalist and a hater of Jews and Whites, said pretty much what you wrote. Something to the tune of, "I like Hitler, he killed 6 million Jews and many more Germans." Hell, Farrakhan even even said "Hitler was a great man," but he said it for different reasons than the little black nationalist at school. Something to do with how Hitler brought German from the ashes of WW1 to make Germany a strong nation. If y'all google it I'm sure you can see Farrakhan going on about it.
    Farrahkhan is another moronic right-wing black national supremacist. He admired Hitler because he uses the same gutless chicken shit tactics. There is a reason he is also guarded mindless yes-man
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    No being as socially unconscious as a brick is worse. And asking a question you genuinely want to know the answer means you do care and if one ask a insincere question to get a reaction they know they'll get then they lack self awareness to ever be taken seriously.
    I am perfectly aware of what the Holocaust was. I just find it laughable that people who were born 50 years after it get offended by symbols that are linked to it.

It's not being ''socially unconscious'', it's mocking the easily offended.

You weren't there, you don't get to use it as a shield.

10+ Year Old Account
    It will never happen because the Jew's want to remind us of how more Jew's died than there actually was Jew's living in the entire region while the tens of millions of everybody else who was killed on all sides goes mostly ignored like Poland was after the war.
    I may not agree with what you say but I will fight to the death to defend your right to say it.

Anyway, there are few places that actually ban Swastikas and actual Nazi symbols, not counting the original religious icons which are presumably everywhere especially in Asia. It's just not seen very much because, why would you use this symbolism at all unless you're doing it for historical purposes (which is allowed even in Germany), hoping to get a rise out of people (making you a troll) or actually agree with the message that they convey (making you a total scumbag)?

I mean, unless you count some 15 years old making a graffiti of a Swastikas on a wall because he feels rebellious ''cool''.

Right, let's just "get over it" while the movement still exists and still wishes to finish the job.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    Farrahkhan is another moronic right-wing black national supremacist. He admired Hitler because he uses the same gutless chicken shit tactics. There is a reason he is also guarded mindless yes-man
    I agree 110%. When I was younger NOI used to sometimes approach us when we'd be down on the Mall or whatever. This was before 9/11 and Wash DC was a little different, nay, a LOT different back then. Anyway, when they gave me that "Islam is good for blacks" type stuff, it was fun to "troll" them and give them lessons on Tippu Tip and the E. African trade and stuff like that. Same for the NOI at my school. Like get that bean pie eating shit outta here, LOL.

10+ Year Old Account
    People are allowed their opinions, but discussing Nazi imagery is not something suitable for this forum. I also already see the discussion going ways it shouldn't, which is a second reason to stop this here.

CLOSED.